Feedback Score

Default cad files for milled ak receiver

does anyone have or know where I can download
    cad file for a milled ak receiver
    I own a machine shop and can make them here
    but I need prints

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have seen that question asked several times over the years and not once have I ever seen a source. I know that there out there as there are companys making the recivers but i serously doupt that those companys are going to give up there work with a large amount of money. good luck if you do find a source Id be interested as would a lot of others.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    I have seen that question asked several times over the years and not once have I ever seen a source. I know that there out there as there are companys making the recivers but i serously doupt that those companys are going to give up there work with a large amount of money. good luck if you do find a source Id be interested as would a lot of others.
    +1

and ive even asked most of those companies

Feedback Score

And add me to the list as well. I LOVE blueprints, and would like to decorate my entire shop walls with them. But this one is pretty elusive to locate. Short of reverse engineering one, I doubt anyone is willing to give them up.
    "A large caliber is good to have, but its shot PLACEMENT that counts"
    Synweap223

"The way is in training"
    Miyamoto Musashi

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Im sure if you knew the right people in some far of land there might be blue prints.

If I was going to copy a ak design i would make it a 3 lug design and and make the bolt as well. the market would be much more receptive to a reciver that could be made into a 308 and other high pressure stuff. and the cost to produce would be the same.

Feedback Score

good points all
    I may have to buy one and rev-eng myself
    anyone have one lying around I can borrow

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

you could buy a milled kit and add repair plates then reverse enginere that. not likely any one is going to ship you a 100% reciver for you to look over. it will have to got to a ffl then be tranfered to you and then sent back and retransferd. you might be able to borrow some stubs and fill in the rest. reverse enginering. the three lugs stuff is only fornd on the Sagia 308 and the VEPR. (I think the vepr is 3 lug) also note that there a bunch a versions of milled guns. threaded barrels. pressed, russian, yugo ect.

Feedback Score

actually that is a good idea
    anyone who has the ends of a cut receiver
    and is willing to part with them
    even for a fair price
    let me know

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WELL I KNOW A GUY THAT RETIRED FROM TOLEDO MACHINE, AND HAS A FULL TIME SHOP OUT OF HIS GARAGE, HE'S DAMN GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES, I ASKED HIM ABOUT DOING 1919 RECIEVERS, AND THE NEXT DAY HE CALLED SAYING HE WROTE THE CNC PROGRAM FOR IT. I KNOW THATS SIMPLE, BUT MABY HE'D DO IT. I DONT CARE FOR HIM CAUSE HE THINKS HIS TIME IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD. BUT IF HE CAN DO IT THEN WHO CARES.
    ~ Czolgosz, Leon (1873-1902)
    "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people, the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Here is a site for prints... they have a lot of specialty stuff Home click on the products and services button. I did see one ak template it was for the class 2 drilling fixture. I have to check for another site (person I knew had prints) give me a couple of days to check my info stash

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.