Gunco Forums banner

Elk River Receivers - Good Quality

707 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  radkoch 
#1 ·
I was just gonna throw out a big thumbs up for Elk River receivers. Everyone is quick to put up a "stay away" thread every-time a product is less than expected, including me, so I wanted to make sure I did the same for a EXCELLENT quality receiver.

I've used more than a couple up to this point, some were even de-milled (used) and I've had nothing but great results and perfect fit. I also prefer their factory finish. It takes no time to prep it for paint and I'd put their strength against any of the others.

#2 ·
I was just gonna throw out a big thumbs up for Elk River receivers. Everyone is quick to put up a "stay away" thread every-time a product is less than expected, including me, so I wanted to make sure I did the same for a EXCELLENT quality receiver.

I've used more than a couple up to this point, some were even de-milled (used) and I've had nothing but great results and perfect fit. I also prefer their factory finish. It takes no time to prep it for paint and I'd put their strength against any of the others.
my first build was on a elk river loved it:headspin::headspin:

#3 ·
Just finished a Romy underfold on one. Also helping a friend build on one, and I have a spare for when the right kit comes along. They were a little rusty when I got them from AKrecievers.com, but they all cleaned up very nice and are of excellent quality. Thumbs up for Elk River.

#5 ·
Diggs, you ought to put up a post under the Vendor Review section to give them props. It's always great to hear the good stuff about a vendor, not just the bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.