Gunco Forums banner

M92 krinkov from blackthorn products

6K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  BlackFetus 
#1 ·
#34 ·
The kits usually have everything but US made parts. These have a US made barrel so you are good there. If you build it a pistol you do not need the US made parts but you will still need to use something other than the rails that come with the kit as they are the "Bad Kind" or at least one side is bad. the other is very nice. I get mine today and will let you know what I got.
Pat

#41 ·
Did you check to see if they headspaced it correctly before you remove the front trunion?

Everything arrived better than expected. Us made barrel came pressed together but they forgot to install the handguard. I am definately happy with the purchase so far.

#39 ·
Chuangtzu I don't know of any exploded views of the M92.
Can you post a pic of the bearing (actually all the small parts) or give more info about it, like size?
The only thing I can guess right now, if the rear sight is apart it could be part of the detent that keeps it from flopping while shooting.

#43 ·
I haven't been able to take any pics yet, but the guy who posted the M85 pics thread beat me to it. Most parts look the same...

My best guess right now is that it's the front night sight detent?

I guess as I put some of the more obvious stuff together, some of the other stuff will reveal itself. :)

#47 ·
just a brainstorm, yugo m85, 556, on a milled cnc warrior or assult weapons of ohio milled reciever with a AR-15 mag well to accept ar-15 magazines, and a modifyed galil rear folding stock.
think a yugo m85 will work with a milled receiver? asside from opening up the mazine well, and goofing with the feed ramp, i dont see why not???

are all yugos pretty the same with their chamber OD?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.