Gunco Forums banner

M92 krinkov from blackthorn products

6K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  BlackFetus 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Hey these are virgin kits! And at 2005 prices too! That's what I remember paying for mine from back then. I made it a pistol and still think about converting it to SBR. :) Tritium sights are about 7 years old on mine so about time to refurb them. It is every 7 years for the halflife, if I remember

#11 ·
The kits are completely virgin. No extractor cut, no pin locations or handguard retainer slot. No rivet locations in the trunnions., no barrel pin locations.,nor the rear folding stock inlets.
A good bit of work for an experienced builder with tools or a pretty pricey build if sent to an AK smith for assembly.
No markings or serial numbers.

#13 ·
Actually the extractor cut is less exacting than the other component placement, drilling and reaming of the pins and the barrel pin etc as well as headspace guages of course. Time patience and tools can get r done. The rear trunnion cuts/holes are not easy but can be done with drills and hand toold (Dremel & files etc.).
Just a lot of fitting and work and the right drill bits and reamers etc.
Virgin builds are a lot more work.

#16 ·
Now how did I know you were going too spot that post Bluejack?
555th has my phone number.
I just bought the last 10 kits.
You call me. We talk new price. :smoke: :dunno:

#18 ·
I understand these are virgin kits and will need some work. My question is: Do these kits have all the parts required to build minus the receiver? I hate buying a kit and then having to chase down a part because "what came in the bag is what is in the bag, and that's it, oh and good luck with your build."

If someone who bought a kit could confirm what is pictured on the website is exactly what you get. Thanks

#20 ·
My question is: Do these kits have all the parts required to build minus the receiver?
They should.
But to comment on the rest of what you said, that's all up to the company, if they suck your shit out of luck. Do a Google search on Black Thorne and see what you come up with.

#28 ·
Damn, I would have loved to have gotten one of each.

#29 ·
My m92 kit showed up today. Looks to be all virgin, in a box that said made in Serbia. Packing was poor, but it all looks to be there, but I am not sure on the Krink as I have never handled one or seen another kit. All of it does look new though. No shipping damage. I think I will build my romy rpk first to tackle the barrel and head spacing work. That should keep me busy while I wait for nfa paperwork, sounds to be a 4 month or so wait and this will be my first nfa item so it won't be a suprise for me if it takes longer. I am glad I got the kit.

gunnerone

#31 ·
That is still cheaper than they were with the the original barrel from ORF back in the day! The M85 is one I personally like to add to my collection of Yugo stuff!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.