Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out these polish blanks from copes

Feedback Score

Default Check out these polish blanks from copes

Cope's Distributing

cheaper than coldsteel and got magwell, trigger and other cutouts

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i ordered 2 myself and ordered a couple sets of rails from ak-builder i'm stoked
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Those are very nice looking shells.
    Better grabs me some.
    thanks!!!!!!
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Dang, those are nice!!!!!!!! And cheaper than a flat from AK Builder!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I picked up two and a barrel! Can't wait to check them out. At $24.99 you can't beat it. I read they originally had 1,000 and were down to half of that yesterday.

Feedback Score

Great find. Will they work on a AK 74. Lunch time at Copes so the young lady had no one to ask. ??? I think drilling the holes would be a piece of cake verses getting the flat bent. All though now I have 20 bucks in a poor mans jig.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

drilling the holes is pretty easy. I've made a handful (2 and 1) of AK's and a PSL on CSS blanks, and the part i always dread is trimming and stepping the rails, and cutting out the magwell and trigger/pistol grip holes. These already have that, so im stoked! I got two yesterday, already out for shipping, woo! Will post more pics if wanted once i get em.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

why o why do deals like this come up when i am tapped? the gods must really be pissed at me!!!
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I got this the other day from Copes and thought they were FFL items so I passed. Since I can make you own, either buy rolling my own flat steel or a bending a flat or using a old bent metal blank ( I still have a few of those). But at $25 plus shipping I decided to get two, one is going be dedicated to my Weiger 223 build with 90% east german parts and follow Pookie like I promised a few years back, I am going to do one thing different than pookie and make the same handguard retaing pin setup as the original

of course Misty said to order 5 cause they are selling out but I just got two

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gasngo View Post
    Great find. Will they work on a AK 74. Lunch time at Copes so the young lady had no one to ask. ??? I think drilling the holes would be a piece of cake verses getting the flat bent. All though now I have 20 bucks in a poor mans jig.
    The only difference between an AKM and AK74 fixed stock receiver are the magwell, ejector length, and rear trunnion rivet holes. There is also a "hump' under the trigger pin to clear an AK74 hammer retarder but is merely a cosmetic issue with US FCGs. The magwell would be the only issue with these as they never say what caliber the receiver is designed for. If you are changing caliber the magwell wil need to be cutout to accomodate the magazine.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.