Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PSL barrel options?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jreifsch80 View Post
    i'm going to do the same but using m76 barrel parts to make kind of an m91 clone
    Awesome!
    I really have wanted to do that for a while, but I keep spending my money on other things. Some day...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Do the rpk barrels on the market have the same profile as the psl barrel? if so, the none chrome lined rpk barrels Apex sells might be a good option
    Semper Fortis, Paratus Et Potens, Non Sibi, Sed Patriae.

Feedback Score

The RPK barrels are a heaver profile. A Barrel could be turned down for the PSL barrel components, and re-chambered. Though if you are putting that amount of work into it you might as well go with a higher quality blank. If you click on the Specification Detail on green mountains page it will give the dimensions of the 7.62x39 rpk barrels. AK47-RPK-GM light weight machine gun barrel Also the Yugoslavian rpk barrels are shorter and have a heavier profile.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

i am going a different route. ended up with a uk59 barrel for a mosin build. figured the psl fit my mentality better. as soon as i can get some time at the shop, my bud is going to turn it to yugo rpk profile so i can use the yugo rsb/gas block etc

al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

ended up with a uk59 barrel for a mosin build. figured the psl fit my mentality better. as soon as i can get some time at the shop, my bud is going to turn it to yugo rpk profile so i can use the yugo rsb/gas block etc
    BLASPHEMY Find a barrel blank that will work for what your planning and if it's not to much I'll buy it and trade you for that barrel.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mike over at prexis is making PSL , DPM, PKM, PKT barrels now. Don't recall the prices though. He also had some nice flutted mosin barrels.

Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.