Ok its raining and I cant work so heres a update on my build. I have several pics. A couple have some simple build ideas for the budget minded and a couple of progress. I used 6 mm screws on the front trunnion. As you will see I put a nut on the screw to clean the threads after the cut. This helped hold the screw in the vise and also left the right amount of threads a little touch up was needed but all most perfect. I used a stainless hex bolt that had a dimple in it to contour the rivets in the trigger guard. Same thing for the compression tool a bolt with a dimple. Clamped in vise a piece of cake. The receiver rails where plug weld if I have my terminology correct. A hole drilled then filled with weld attaching the rail. They have been cleaned up. Barrel pressed in a head spaced. Ill drill today. Went to to local machine supply and picked up some bits. Note screws where cut with a die grinder and cut off wheel.