Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: POLISH HUNTER CLONE.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default POLISH HUNTER CLONE.

IM TOLD I HAVE A STOCK COMMING. THANKS AGAIN.

IM THINKING ONE OF THESE WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE

ITS A POLISH HUNTER WITH A TUMBHOLE STOCK.

I HAVE A TANTAL KIT BUT I ALSO JUST RELIZED I HAVE A POLISH 5.45 TRUNION , CARRIER, AN BOLT I BOUGHT FOR A UN DONE 7.62X45 BUILD. SO I MAY GO THAT ROUTE. I SEE THESE HAD A 20" BARREL AN IT WAS UNTREADED.

IM THINKING OF DOING ONE WITH POLISH PARTS TO MIMIC THE VEPR HUNTERS AN SUPER VEPR.

HERE IS A LINK TO WHAT THE POLISH HUNTER LOOKS LIKE

AK-47.net: Polish Radom Hunter

ILL NEED TO START COLLECTING PARTS AN DECISE ON A CALIBUR.

I NEED TO GET A POLISH BENT BLANK FOR THIS ONE

AK-47.net: Polish Radom Hunter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

boy there is very little on these guns as far as pictures or much of any thing.

looks like i will have to wing it.

Feedback Score

I for one, will be exceptionally excited to watch this.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IT WILL BE A WHILE HAVE TO HELP A DAD FINISH HIS KIDS GUN AN I HAVE COUPLE REALY SPECIAL BUIDS THAT I WANT TO DO FOR MYSELF.

ONCE I GET THE STOCK ILL START COLLECTING PARTS. IM THINK A POLISH BENT BLANK WOULD BE A GOOD START.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I HAVE BEEN THINKING MEDIUM WEIGTH BARREL POSSABLY FLUTED LIKE A SUPER VEPR . I WANT A STANDARD LENGTH MAG WELL BUT WAS THINKING A AR ADDAPTER OR PERMINUTE DEAL AN POSSABLY GOING 6.5 GRENDAL. NO BOLT MODS NEEDS HAVE TO MAKE OR BUY A BARREL ANY WAY. THE 6MM BEGGS ( NECKED UP 220 RUSSIAN ) OR A 220 RUSSIAN ARE IN MY MIND AS WELL. I WANT THIS GUN TO HAVE A RARE EXOTIC FLAVOR WITH A QUALITY FEEL AN PERFORMANCE.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    IT WILL BE A WHILE HAVE TO HELP A DAD FINISH HIS KIDS GUN AN I HAVE COUPLE REALY SPECIAL BUIDS THAT I WANT TO DO FOR MYSELF.

ONCE I GET THE STOCK ILL START COLLECTING PARTS. IM THINK A POLISH BENT BLANK WOULD BE A GOOD START.
    Copes has/will have more of the 47s and will have Tantal ones too - IIRC, they wont work for regular 74s, if I read it right.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OK THE STOCK AN A FEW OTHER COOL PARTS SHOWED UP TODAY FROM WILL6970.

I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR THESE PARTS ILL POST THE DETAILS AS I GO, BUT ILL SAY HE WENT ABOVE AN BEYOND IN WHAT HE SENT . IM AM AS THRILLED AS CAN BE TO DO THIS BUILD AN IT HAS BEEN OFFICALY SPONSORED BY WILL6970. AN ILL NAME THE RIFLE AFTER HIM WHEN DONE SOME HOW. I CANT THASNK HIM ENOUGH WHAT A GREAT GUY. WHEN DONT IT WILL BE THE GENORISITY THT I RECIVED THAT WILL MAKE THIS A SPECIAL BUILD.
    I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A GOOD PIECE OF WOOD THAT ALLOWED A TRADITIONAL TRIGGER GROUP PLACEMENT AN WOULD GIVE A GOOD SPORTING/TARGET LOOK. .

THE STOCK IS REALLY COOL FITS MY HAND AN FROM WHAT I CAN TELL IS A GOOD LENGTH FOR ME. THE BACK OF THE RECIVER WILL NEED TO BE CUT AT A ANGLE AN I LIKE THAT. THIS ALLOWS YOU TO GET YOU HAND CLOOSER TO THE TRIGGER WITH OUT HAVING TO MAKE HE STOCK TO THIN. THE BUTT STOCK IS GREAT AN I HAS A SLING SWIVEL AS WELL AS A NICE FURREL FOR THE STOCK SCREW. SOME ONE SHOULD MAKE THESE FOR SALE. hmmmmmmmmm IDEA.

THE GUN WILL BE BUILT ON A POLISH RECIVER SHELL . IM LOOKING AT THESE FOR THE FRST TIME DODAY AN THEY ARE INTERESTING. I LKE THE FACT HERE IS NO SELECTOR HOLE SO I CAN LEAVE IT OUT IF DESIRED AN USE A PUSH BUTTON SAFETY IF DESIRED.
    IM NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THE BRUSSHED FINISH i LIKE IT BUT IT WILL BE HARD TO KEEP LOOKIG GOOD IG I PLUG WELDTHE RALS IN.
    iM GOING TO SEE WHAT I HAVE FOR TRUNIONS AN BOLT/CARRIER ASSEMBLIES.

IM NOT SURE WHAT CALIBURE TO BUILD THIS IN YET BUT IT WILL BE A HIGH END BUILD SO IM THINKING SOME THING DIFFERANT IS IN ORDER.

Copes has/will have more of the 47s and will have Tantal ones too - IIRC, they wont work for regular 74s, if I read it right
    THANKS IF THEY GET IN TANTAL SHELLS iLL BE ALL OVER THAT FOR MY TANTAL KIT. I HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THAT ON UNTILL MY SKILLS ARE AT THERE BEST.

TIME TO HIT THE SHOP AN SEE WHAT I CAN FIND T MAKE THIS A REALITY . NOW WERE DID I PUT THAT????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WELL THAT WASENT BAD. I DO HAVE A CIRCLE 10 (POLISH RIGHT) MATCHING TRUNION, BOLT ,CARRIER, RSB, RECOIL SPRING AN REAR TRUNION. THERE IN 5.45 X39 WITH THE SMALL STEM BOLT. GRAT POLISH STOCK AN POLISH PARTS AN A POLISH BLANK.

I ALSO HAVE A STAINLESS 25" KREIGER BARREL THAT WAS FLUTED AN HAS A BREAK INSTALLED. ITS IN 300 MAG AN IS A BEAUTIFUL BARREL. WAS SAID TO SHOOT VERY WELL BUT OWNER WANTED SOMETHING HEAVIER. IM CONSIDERIN USING THIS . THE BREAK MAY BE A ISSUE AS IT WILL NEED TO COME OF TO ALLOW BARREL PARTS TO SLIDE ON. iM NOT SURE HOW TIGHT ITWAS INSTALLED. IM THINKING IT CAN BE RECHAMBERED IN 308X39 OR 300 SAVAGE OR 308 WIN MAYBE 30 RAR OR EVEN A 30 BECHREST/308X1.5" BARNES. IM NOT SURE IF WANT TO DO A 308WIN LENGTH MAG WELL ON HIS BUILD BUT MAYBE. A 300 SAVAGE WOUD BE PRETTY SLICK

THE BOLT WILL NEED TO BE OPENED UP UNLESS IM GOING 223 OR 5,45 RIM SIZES.
    i HAVE YET TO BUILD A 5.45 X39 BUT IT WILL HAPPEN AT SOME POINT. THE CALIBURE IS STILL IN THE AIR..

IM GOIN TO NEED A FORE GRIP SE OF SOME SORT TO MATCH THIS STOK i CAN JUST USE PISH ORIGINALS BUT IM THINKING SOME THING MORE LIKE A SAIGA OR VEPR BUT IT WILL NEE TO BE LAMMINATED TO MATCH THE STOCK. I THINKING THIS WILL BE A OPTICS ONLY BUILD AN WILL NOT HAVE A FRONT SIGHT. THAT MAY CHANGE AS I COLLECT PARTS.
    ID LOVE TO FIND A FEW RPK GAS BLOCKS AN RSB,S THERE TO PRICY FOR ME RIGHT NOW. IM DIGGING TE HEAVY PROFILE BUT FLUTED BARREL.

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF WHAT IM LOOKING AT TODAY.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WHAT IM HOPING TO COME UP WITH IS SOMETHING LIKE THE VEPR HUNTER WITH OUT THE FULL STOCK BUT BETTER.

I WANT TO USE SOME OF THE FULL STOCK SUPER VEPR FEATURES LIKE THE PUSH BUTTON SAFETY.

LOOKING AT THE THIS POLISH BENT BLANK iM STARING TO GET SOME IDEAS.
    THERE IS NO SELECTOR HOLE SO IF I USE A PUSH BUTTON SAFETY I WONT NEED TO WELD IT UP. THERE ARE ALSO NO TRIGGER GUARD HOLES SO IT CAN BE RELOCATED OR NOT USED.

IM CONSIDERING A MILLED TIGGER GUARD THAT ALSO HOUSES THE FCG. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE TRIGGER PIN HOLES AN ALL THE RIVETS AN SPOT WELD AND BS MAKE THESE GUNS LOOK CHEAP IF YOU RY TO DO ANY THING CUSTOM WITH THEM.

THE REAR TRUNION RIVETS ACN BE DONE WITH FLUST RIVETS IF A SUPPORT PLATE WAS MADE TO GO ON EACH SIDE OF THE RECVER AN THE FRONTS LIKELY COULD BE HIDDEN AS WELL SOME HOW. LOSSE THE CENTER SUPPORT RIVET SOME WAY AN YOU COULD HAVE A REALLY SMOOTH LOOKING RECIVER. UNFORTUNATLY THERE ARE X & Y DIMPLES BUT THEY CAN BE LEFT AS IS OR POSSABLY FLATTNED. I HAVE FLATENED OUT MAG WELL DEMPLES BEFORE.

IM REALLY THINING THIS NEEDS TO BE A 300 SAVAGE OR 308 AN THE FACT THAT THE MAG WELL HOLES ARE NOT THERE MAKES IT EASY NOT HAVE A COBBLED LOOK.

NO I WILL NOT WELD IN THE TRUNIONS FOR A SMOOTH LOOK NOT A OPTION FOR ME.

HERE IS A REALLY COOL VEPR LINK. THE GUNS AT THE BOTTOM ARE REALLY NICE GOLD ENGRAVING .

Operation "VEPR" (Wild Hog)

IM THINKING A SMOOTH RECIVVER COVER WITH SOME ENGRAVING OR SOMETHING WOULD BE NICE AN CLASSY. MAYBE GOLD INLAY OF RUNNING ZOMBIES OR VAMPIRES ON ONE SIDE AN WAREWOLVES ON THE OTHER. OR MAYBE DEER AN PIGS WOULD BE BETTER. I HAVE SEEN GUYS DOING PHONE CHASRER ENGRAVING AN I MIGHT TRY IT ON SOME SCRAP. .

Operation "VEPR" (Wild Hog)

I WONDER IF I MILLED A TRIGGER GROUP THAT ALSO INCLUDED RAILS AN IF ID BE VIOLATING ANY LAWS AS THE THEN THE SHELL WOULD BE ALMOST USABLE AS IS AN MIGHT BE CONSIDERED A 100% RECIVER. HMMM LETS NOT GO THERE.

BEEN STARING AT THESE PARTSHEREALL NIGHT AN THINKING HMMMMMMM WHAT IF.

Feedback Score

Phone charger etching is quite easy - if you want a custom mask maker for that, lmk, I have a friend who does that and I can put you in touch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.