Thread: Bulgarian milled ak47

Feedback Score

Default Bulgarian milled ak47

So the brown truck made a delivery the other day...two Bulgarian milled kits. One folder one fixed. It seems like the threads I was able to find mentioned Kvar for the barrels and cnc warrior for the receivers. I'm not trying to be cheap, but is their parts going to be most correct for this type of build? I don't mind the money if I it gets me the a better built unit.

Thanks

Feedback Score

The CNC receivers look to be pretty close and about the best for the build. The K-Var barrel at $250 is a bite in the behind. AK47 pattern barrels are hard to find., euro or USA made

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

CNC Warrior's receivers are nicely machined. He has a good set-up going and I highly recommend him.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've got a few things from CNC Warroirs list, mostly acessories, but every thing I've gotten has been top shelf!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I got to check out a CNC Warrior receiver, it was made very well, and I think they are worth the price.

Can't comment on the barrel
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Thank you for the responses, it seems I am headed the right direction on the project.

Thanks again

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.