Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copes 59$ barrel. For AMD 65 ??

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

If you don't need the threaded part for the muzzle device you could get one of these for a few bucks less
    AK Gas Block Front Sight Combo - Finished #AK-P58
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

If you don't need the threaded part for the muzzle device you could get one of these for a few bucks less
    AK Gas Block Front Sight Combo - Finished #AK-P58

THATS THE SAME AS THE UNFINISED ONE ONLY ITS FINISHED. THERE IS A FAIR AMOUNT OF WORK IT LOOKS LIKE TO FINISH ONE. REALLU WISH THE WOULD MAKE ONE TO FIT A BIGGER BARREL OD. OR SOME ONE WOULD MAKE A CHEAP ONE FOR THE 12 GUAGE SAIGA.

Feedback Score

Assuming I cut and pasted correctly heres a pdf from smartbombs post about barrel specs. It appears to me that the retainer cut is only 1 MM shorter than the the AMD. After the retainer cut the barrel Dia. is 15.5 MM which I believe is the same for the 105 gas block. With the shorter gas tube and piston you should be able to fit the block in that area and cut the barrel from there on.
    http://www.robertforbus.com/Barrels/...km_7,62x39.pdf
    Would I be correct in saying that the Romy AKM is the same as the copes barrel when it come to specs and Dia.. If not then is was a cool idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.