Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: ACCURIZING THE AK

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Great idea, Chief! I have learned alot with this thread. With it I have been able to accurize a few of my ak's to really respectable levels. Sticky it please!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have been working with Moleman on a screw in barrel trunion an we have been discussing different gas systems an ideas . he has made some AR type GBs that were going to feed a pisiton set up with a ar type gas line . it should be interesting to see how this goes .

I have a 1" od bull barrel on a GM gunsmiths balnk were going to try in 7.62x39 also Im hoping to use it as a test barrel for a bunch of ideas .

Im working on a true free float set up were the piston an tube never touch the gb or barrel as well

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    I have been working with Moleman on a screw in barrel trunion an we have been discussing different gas systems an ideas . he has made some AR type GBs that were going to feed a pisiton set up with a ar type gas line . it should be interesting to see how this goes .

I have a 1" od bull barrel on a GM gunsmiths balnk were going to try in 7.62x39 also Im hoping to use it as a test barrel for a bunch of ideas .

Im working on a true free float set up were the piston an tube never touch the gb or barrel as well
    Something like his has been done. Dave has been testing this idea.
    http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showth...-Free-Float-AK

Video

K.D. Hart
    Last edited by gwailo; 07-22-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: update
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

This has been done.
    YEAP WE HAVE SPOKEN IN THE PAST . i POSTED LINKS TO THAT THREAD HERE SOME WERE .

MY FREE FLOAT SET UP IS A MUCH DIFFERANT DESIGN WHEN i SAY NOTHING WILL TOUCH I MEAN NOTHING WILL TOUCH .

THE AR GAS LINE SET UP IS SIMULAR TO WHAT I GOING TO TRY BUT A LITTEL DIFFERANT . I HAVE A IDEA FOR A Z MOUNT FOR THE OPTICS, GAS TUBE AN OTHER STUFF THAT WILL BE NEEEDED ON MY SCREW IN BARREL STAMPED RPK TRUNION BUILD .

THERE IS SOME GOOD INFO IN THAT THREAD . iTS GOOD TO SEE GUYS STARTNG TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT THE AK AN ACCUARCY .

i HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING SOME IDEAS ON A ARK AK/AR HYBRID THAT WILL USE A AR BARREL EXTENSION AN A AR BOLT ON A AK RECVIER . iT SHOULD BE INTERESTING .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WHAT KIND OF PRESSURE ARE YOU RUNNING ON YOUR WSSM AK ? AN WHAT IS THE ACCURACY ?

I see you have the GB way forward is there a reason ?

IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO START TESTING A FAST TWIST 6MM BRX BARREL ON A SHILEN BLANK SOON THIS SHOULD GIVE ME A VERY ACCURATE ROUND INITALY TO WORK WITH . I WANT TO TRY A VERY SHORT PISTON RIGID TUBE FEED BY A AR BLOCK SET UP AT SOME POINT .

BTW NICE WORK !

Feedback Score

YEAP WE HAVE SPOKEN IN THE PAST . i POSTED LINKS TO THAT THREAD HERE SOME WERE .

MY FREE FLOAT SET UP IS A MUCH DIFFERANT DESIGN WHEN i SAY NOTHING WILL TOUCH I MEAN NOTHING WILL TOUCH .

THE AR GAS LINE SET UP IS SIMULAR TO WHAT I GOING TO TRY BUT A LITTEL DIFFERANT . I HAVE A IDEA FOR A Z MOUNT FOR THE OPTICS, GAS TUBE AN OTHER STUFF THAT WILL BE NEEEDED ON MY SCREW IN BARREL STAMPED RPK TRUNION BUILD .

THERE IS SOME GOOD INFO IN THAT THREAD . iTS GOOD TO SEE GUYS STARTNG TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT THE AK AN ACCUARCY .

i HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING SOME IDEAS ON A ARK AK/AR HYBRID THAT WILL USE A AR BARREL EXTENSION AN A AR BOLT ON A AK RECVIER . iT SHOULD BE INTERESTING .
    Yes, I remember the e-mail between us.
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

WHAT KIND OF PRESSURE ARE YOU RUNNING ON YOUR WSSM AK ? AN WHAT IS THE ACCURACY ?

I see you have the GB way forward is there a reason ?

IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO START TESTING A FAST TWIST 6MM BRX BARREL ON A SHILEN BLANK SOON THIS SHOULD GIVE ME A VERY ACCURATE ROUND INITALY TO WORK WITH . I WANT TO TRY A VERY SHORT PISTON RIGID TUBE FEED BY A AR BLOCK SET UP AT SOME POINT .

BTW NICE WORK !
    If Dave doesn't chime in, I'll P.M. his e-mail to you.
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WHY ARE MOST OF THE PICS I POSTED HERE MISSING ???????????????????????????????????????????????? NOT A GOOD SIGN

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

It's like that with most of the threads, even pdf files won't open, I hope they get it fixed
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yea things are screwed up. I hope the new owners can address this or about 9 years of posts are sort of worth less ?????????????????????????????/

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.