Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: ACCURIZING THE AK

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Bob,

i dont get it... i cant see your pix.. but i can still go to the new thread i made Coils and see the pix in it..
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I dont know . I almost saved a few of my more important to me threads an bailed back when I was dealing with Fryreds stupid crap.

Now I wish I had at least saved the threads to a disk or something.

hopefully the new owners have some answers ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

1biggun - patience. FFarl posted in the other thread saying what pictures. Maybe I'll link this thread to that one so they'll know what pictures are being referred to. Gunco has been sold - Not an April fools joke.
    I'm sure they'll be working on it as the pictures in this thread and other threads are an important thing to get fixed, so again all I ask for is some patience while they look into this.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OH im patient Im just worried there gone is all . The world will never be the same with out this thread LOL

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    OH im patient Im just worried there gone is all . The world will never be the same with out this thread LOL
    In other words - balance needs to be restored to the universe and this thread is the key.

(having fun with you).
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

and this thread is the key.
    LOL

Yeah it's weird I can see the pics that were posted yesterday and today, but any that are earlier then that aren't there.

I edit this if you want biggun since it has nothing to do with this thread
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hmmm well actually the info here could give the commy block the world a unfair advantage to make there service weapons more accurate an this could change the history of man kind as we know it . LMAO

I saw picture of the North Korean leader with what looks like my mount on his AK this cant be a good thing . If our enemy's get guns that both don't jam an shoot well we might be in trouble.

Hmmm maybe I better delete this thread for the safety of the United States LOL

Im not posting another picture here until some one figures our what happened one way or the other .

Feedback Score

Been gone for a couple years... Long painful story..., BUT this thread was full of some great stuff for all builders, not just the ones looking to accurize. I truly hope the info. that is missing can be recovered...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yea I had a lot of work in it . it used to come up in a search on goggle an the likes number one but no longer as the site changed how that works .

Im hoping to add to it some time soon when I get the screw in barrel gun built an can set soem things more precisely .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

This is one of the most important threads on this forum. I have used this info several times, with outstanding results. Big, I know you put in alot of hard work, as did others, so I hope the missing stuff can be found. If it cant, and I hate to even ask this, but would you be interested in rebuilding the thread? I hope so, for it is that important.
    Before I ask that maybe I should ask what is the status on the missing info/pics? Did anything get resolved?
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.