Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: ACCURIZING THE AK

Feedback Score

Honestly biggun this is the first forum I joined, just because of this thread, if you have to do it over it's well worth it, sh*t I'll pitch in,(what I can lol)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

This is one of the most important threads on this forum. I have used this info several times, with outstanding results. Big, I know you put in alot of hard work, as did others, so I hope the missing stuff can be found. If it cant, and I hate to even ask this, but would you be interested in rebuilding the thread? I hope so, for it is that important.
    Before I ask that maybe I should ask what is the status on the missing info/pics? Did anything get resolved?

At this point im not sure what is missing or has been restored. its sort of point less to do much more if the thread can not be found easy in a normal goggle search. I think most of the info was restored . Id have to go an reread the entire thing .

Bunker I hope the stuff I have helps your build shoot well .

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

1biggun - if this search term is entered into google site:gunco.net accurizing the AK then your thread shows up in the results. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up without the site:gunco.net at the beginning.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.