Thread: won't go into battery

RLB
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default won't go into battery

I just recently built a Bulgy 74, kit has matching #s but it won't go into battery. If I take the bolt out no problem
    bolt in and she just won't go. Out of all my builds I never ran into this, any suggestions? Thanks Ricks

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Did you try it with just the bolt to try and get a better idea what's holding it up?

Was this a kit with original barrel?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

RLB
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

yes this is a matching #s kit

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I would check the camming action of the bolt as it's rotating into the lugs. Make sure there are no burrs, or obstructions of any kind. I'd also make sure the ramp on the bullet guide is in good shape. I have had to ever so gently file a little on the ramp/bolt to get it to rotate and lock up properly. I'd also check the width of the ejector to make sure it's not preventing the bolt from passing. Good luck with it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

have you head spaced it ? matching numbers dont mean anything If you have not do that an make sure the barrel is were its susposed to be .

Will the bolt only fit ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    have you head spaced it ? matching numbers dont mean anything If you have not do that an make sure the barrel is were its susposed to be .

Will the bolt only fit ?
    I would check the headspacing too, I ran into this when I bought a "machined" barrel that the barrel pin was already machined in. It was WAY OFF.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.