Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just another AK

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

2nd it could just be the way you have your preferences set up on your puter or "cookies being blocked.

NO,,,,,,Don't ask me how to fix it,,, my son is my IP guy!!!! With out him around I'd never get this G.D. thing to work right!!!!!

Remember I learned on a Abacus!!! Seriously, we learned to use one in 3rd grade,,,YA,,,,,,I'm That Old!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LOL. Yeah probably is, but I have ZERO clue on what to do. It's just strange that it's only Netpackrat's pictures that I can't see.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashhoe View Post
    Hey 2nd, he's got HOT girls in the pic's too. A little fur and everything!!

You should see 'em!
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Now THATS funny!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I can't wait till you get the ones with the removable sling swivel done.
    I think that cheek riser will work very well on my ZK-SD.

HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

2nd: I tried sending the pic to the address on Hotmail you gave me last time you couldn't see my pics, but it bounced as undeliverable.

Gwailo: I can generally make one up with a sling mount anytime. I had been keeping one around, unfinished in case somebody wanted one with a sling mount welded on, but that stock wound up on the rifle pictured in this thread. 8^) What length are you thinking that you'll want? With the standard pad, my standard length stock is about 10.1" long, and the short version is about 8.9" long. The optional Limbsaver pad adds about .4" to those lengths.
    http://www.boomsticksforever.com/
    Specializing in hand-built modular stocks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

2ndAmendican
    Here is part of the rifle. cut off a bit of the front.

Sorry I cant get it on the post here. I have it saved in the members Gallery if someone wants to post it.
    Last edited by driswalds; 08-28-2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: inserted pic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.