Thread: trunnions

Feedback Score

Postak trunnions

I was wondering if any of you guys have a good way to identify trunnions. I recently purchased an underfolder stock and it came with an underfolder trunnion the guy said it was a polish one but I am in doubt as it looks slightly different than all I have seen .the guy also neglected to inform me that someone attempted a screw build with it and he thought a good coat of rustoleum would fix that. any thoughts on best way to fix that and also best place to pin the stock in the open position as I am under the rule of queen coumo .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

if its polish it should have the number 11 in a oval on the trunnion
    pictures would be great
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

On this page there's a comparison pic that should help you out.

Yugo milled uf kits
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That's a good pic that Boosted posted on that thread Ken. Perfect breakdown. I like that.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

thanks guys it appears to be the one labeled as yugo.( there is no groove for the top cover )I haven't drilled my recievers for the rivits yet so I can weld the holes up on the trunnion (hopefully)and re drill to get rid of the buggered up threads some one tried to screw this trunnion up and I probably should have passed on the deal($ 100 for stock hardware trunnion included shipping to) do you guys think that is to much?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I used to think $100 fir a entire AK kit with a barrel was to much LOL . seems like a lot of cash for something you got to fix iMO .

wasent Turbothis making these ?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

How much are the holes messed up? Were the holes opened up or just threaded?
    If you have a rivet see how it fits in the holes, if the holes weren't oversized the rivets will still work but they will be a mother to remove after they are in.

As for price, I'd say you payed a little more then you should have in todays market. It should have been sold for what the stock and hardware is worth, the trunnion should have been thrown in at no charge
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

i m going to try and get some pics of the trunnion and another one i have questions about up this afternoon if i am aloud to unpack it all over the living room floor .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.