Gunco Forums banner

Our new Ebook: Headspacing & Barrel Population

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  71montess 
#1 · (Edited)
Myself & another Gunco member (Nicoroshi) have been working this summer on a new instructional AK building ebook; particularly as the some new laws here in California may make things very dicey for the hobby. It has just released at Amazon:

BUILD YOUR OWN AK (Kindle version)
Vol. I - Headspacing & Virgin Barrel Population

Product Font Book Publication Handgun holster

Other Versions:
NOOK (Barnes & Noble)
Kobo
iBooks (Apple iTunes)

It covers all the needed steps for prepping a new virgin barrel and populating it with rear sight/gasblock/front sight on both a AK-47 and AK-74. Setting correct headspacing is also detailed.

No Kindle, just get the Free Kindle Reader app here first. Works on iPad/iPhone/Android/PC/MACs.

Comments / reviews are very welcome as we want to make this the best info source possible, and the ebook can be updated easily/frequently. Currently out just for the Kindle, but can be used on a iPad/iPhone/home pc etc. iTunes/ Nook versions will be out early next year, along with Vol. 2 that will cover a full flat build beginning to end.

Special thanks to some members here for their help/advice. I'm sending you guys out your free copies later today.

See less See more
#5 ·
That is too cool. I don't do the ebook stuff myself, but it's cool nonetheless. Great job guys.

#6 ·
Thanks sir - We couldn't have done it without help from many here.
We're getting some feedback that many folks would like to see a print version too. Let me know if if that would be of interest.

>> P.S. - Download it for FREE at Amazon this THURS. OCT. 10th ONLY. <<

#7 ·
Dang how did I miss that on amazon?

#9 ·
Thanks.

Not to worry...we are going to run a special discount sale in early NOV. I'll be sure to post here about that the week before.
And, a print version is coming later too.

#10 ·
I almost forgot to post this...

F Y I
Special half-off sale tomorrow only, Sun. NOV. 10th
for Mikhail Kaliashnikov's Birthday !! (he's turning 94)

50% off = $3.99 (link to Amazon page)
Price drop starts tonight after midnight-ish, thru midnight tomorrow.

#11 ·
#13 ·
If you have installed the kindle reader app on your ipad then you can read it on your ipad (if buying the book through amazon). Or you can get the book through itunes and read it that way on your ipad.

and also, I see this is your 1st post - so welcome to gunco. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.