Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: how hard..74(5.45) parts kit to akm (7.62) build

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Send me a pm with your name and address and I'll get it in the mail. On the saiga stock I think apex used to have them but I bet someone here has a take-off. I had one but I don't know if I got rid of it or not. I'll look for it when I get home and if I still have it I'll send it as well.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

would a whole assembled bolt and carrier(guy said matching #)for an amd be worth 75 at the door?

Feedback Score

oh yeah just figured out how to change my pic . that's my wife shooting the WASR 10 I got off of one of my Fraternity brothers a couple years ago. got a couple pics of my 11 year old shooting the Russian SkS I cant find but if I do I will be sure to put them up on the "girls w/guns".

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I know were you can get a whole nice rommy kit matching numbers never fired parts with a mag an a bent blank an a never US made never fired chrome lined barrel for about $375

Feedback Score

1biggun if you can send me some pictures of the kit and I can think it over and figure out a way to break it to the wife, im interested. I was looking for a way to use up the other pieces that I had acquired through out the last year. but a whole kit always peeks my interest. I currently have a numbers matching Maddi kit, a mostly east german kit(got off sprat) and a pieced together mostly Romy kit im missing a few pins for(site and oversized barrel pins) and upper hand gaurd. I was gonna make the pins from some drill rod I have and look around for the hand guard. I ended up with an Amd barrel and a few other parts I wanted to use to make a 4th kit but is proving hard.

Feedback Score

I took some pics of the kits I have but am having issue putting them up ... is there an easy way to do it? 1biggun shouldn't be hard to convince the wife ... I just picked her up a nice Mosin to play with, and as long as I don't make it to obvious I can just mix it in. guess ill dig through my spares and see what to put in the classifieds.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

1biggun if you can send me some pictures of the kit and I can think it over and figure out a way to break it to the wife,
    PM received an replied to .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SECOND PM SENT AND A EMAIL .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.