Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have a Good Pic/Font For Maadi Arabic Selector Markings?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Anyone Have a Good Pic/Font For Maadi Arabic Selector Markings?

I'm in the process of rebuilding my Egyptian Maadi. At the time, I was in a rush to get it up and running, and it was a cheap kit, so I did a screw build. Other than the screws, it turned out way too nice. The more I look at it, the more I realized that I need to rebuild it on a new blank, and try to make it purdy. All is going well, and now I find myself trying to find the proper Arabic selector markings, so that I can get a stencil made. Then I can do the saltwater etching on there. Help!! LOL. I can't seem to find the marking, at least not clear. I'd love to actually find a site that I can pull the font from, and feed it straight into my stencil printer/cutter. Thanks in advance!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

yes get in touch with "synweap223" over at weapons guild he makes templete for everything including arabic
    but he will charge you ( its only fair and the american way)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Dunno if this will help or not>>

Egyptian selector markings pics

Feedback Score

Nice lead blue.will file it myself.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Blue, that's perfect!! Thanks.

Sprat, thanks for the tip on synweap. I'll keep that as a backup.

Thanks all.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

OK, great pics with dimensions, but what do those symbols mean in English? Are they words, or just individual letters? I have a friend at work trying to help me come up with an Arabic font in True Type Font, with the proper dimensions and all, but we aren't sure what it says. Where the Polish would have the letter "C" for full auto, and "P" for the semi position, are the Maddi markings the symbols for the letters, or are the symbols complete words as in "Full Auto" and "Semi auto"? Thanks!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

If I'm not mistaken this was brought up here before a couple years back, check the archives. And I'd seen blanks offed up before with Arabic markings already done,,don't ask me just where I saw them but there out there,,somewhere!!! Brain farts ya know, with all this interweb info available nowadays it's hard to keep track of everything!!!

Feedback Score

Egyptians do not use Arabic but Hindi.

http://jamesbevan.com/images/Marks.pdf

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akblue View Post
    Egyptians do not use Arabic but Hindi.

http://jamesbevan.com/images/Marks.pdf
    Blue, I came across some mention of that site when I was googling it, and dang company computer blocked me. Won't let me go there.

Feedback Score

I guess you can do it at home etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.