Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: patching a heat treated reciever

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I don't plan to reside in this state much longer
    If you think it will be soon, then I'd wait until you move to build these, as long as you move into a friendly state that is
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I only have one like that with the folding stock. the other ones are fixed stock,and I put up an add for some take off saiga but stocks. I really want to start building and have been at collecting and building tools when I can..its been since I joined gunco that I was ready to build but life and the addicting aspect of this hobbie has always drawn things out.(started out wanting to build 1 and now 4) on an up note I ordered a lower tong and a couple other things from Curtis this week and that should help me out doing the flats I have to bend. I ordered the tong because I was trying to reinvent the wheel with the help of the library...and my first 2 attempts wont help me build but might on the van I have to fix. I might as well just put the folder away and concentrate on the flats now I have the right stuff on its way.

Feedback Score

Found out my spot welder is defective after I got the new tong .gotta take it back after I get back from Chicago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.