polish underfolder with homemade reciever

Thread: polish underfolder with homemade reciever

Feedback Score

Default polish underfolder with homemade reciever

I finished my underfolder today, except for the brake. I am going to use an american part for this to get my parts count. I have been building guns in a way that I can retain the foreign trigger group, thus saving a lot of money. Thier are other ways to reach the 6 american parts via US gas piston, US reciever, US hand grips, US stock, and US mag follower and US brake. You can also make a floor plate fairly simple too.I have included some pics of my build, minus the brake I have on order. ak'sr4me
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

NICE! I do like it!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What combination of foreign parts is best to save you money? Is your receiver blued? It does look nice!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Looks real nice. Did you buy some of the 10 packs of followers and floorplates that rpb is selling?

Feedback Score

Yes the reciever is blued. I blue all my guns because its easy to do, easily touched up and cheap. No I didn't get the followers and floor plates from rpb but if it is a good deal I will buy some. Do you have a link to rpb? I got the followers from tapco, and made the floorplates. As far as foreign parts combinations for the cheapest build, I guess it depends on if you want to retain the original stock and handgrips as to which is best. If you go with the original stock and handgrips I guess you almost have to buy an american trigger group to get the count. I always replace the stocks with american so it is cheaper for me to replace the gas piston (9.95), magfollower (1.99) and make a floor plate. A US brake is under (20) depending on the make and style, so I don't have to spend 39 bucks or more for a US trigger group. It all depends on if you want a original looking AK or a custom. All I care about is that it works, is legal, and has no paper trails. Ak'sr4me
    {"To disarm the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them"}... George Mason

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

http://www.rpbusa.com/ak.html 2nd item from the bottom. 10 floorplates and 10 followers for $10. These are US made by FSE.

edit to add: RPB has a flat shipping rate of $10 per order.

Feedback Score

Thank you SNIPER 59. I will check it out. ak'sr4me

Feedback Score

OO'Ps I meant SNIPER 69. ak'sr4me

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.