Gunco Forums banner

-My war baby's-

746 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  fal_shooter 
#1 ·
Almost ready to take back france. :fear:
I need a little more ammo though.
Anybody got a couple bucks I could barrow?
Ta! he! he!

#2 ·
shadow29483 said:
Almost ready to take back france. :fear:
I need a little more ammo though.
Anybody got a couple bucks I could barrow?
Ta! he! he!
Take it back from the Frogs? Nice country, rude people. When my RPK is ready I'll run support for ya :machinegu lol.

#4 ·
You don't need more than one round for the french. Fire one round and you will see why french uniform pants are brown.

Years ago someone asked a British officer why they wore a red tunic and he said it hides the blood so his men will not worry if he is wounded.

They then turned to the french officer and asked why his uniform pants were brown. He said their reason was similar to the British idea but they never get close enough to combat to bleed.

#5 ·
The french insist that all of their scientific papers must be published in french while the rest of the world publishes in English.

Someone asked President Bush if he thought this french only rule would cause problems in the rest of the scientific community. He said "Why would it cause a problem we already have fire."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.