well I guess all votes are in so I went with what seemed most popular and that is "keep it original" looking. So that is slant break and red grip.
I checked head space and I am ok with it. folder and set screw in the break have been welded the weld filed down, polished then blued. I ground down the bayonet lug and put a drop of blue on the spots.
the mag fit beautifull on this build, that is not allways the case, sometimes the well or the latch need adjustment.
I want to send out a BIG thanks to everyone that took a moment to partisipate in this "our" build, all that bothered to vote thank's. this was one of the most fun builds I have done. I had no idea how it would look when it was done. I do not think I have EVER seen ANYONE do a build with the options chosen by the forum members. It realy has felt like a team effort. I hope haveing the info from inspection to first fire in one thread is fun and informative to others.
The next post will have the photos we all are eager to have up.
Again thanks to all thet took part directly in the decisions. :smile: