Gunco Forums banner

Gonna try a real short one.

8K views 103 replies 24 participants last post by  droog 
#1 ·
As near as I can figure out Im gonna need about a 1" gas piston with this little dude.

Attachments

See less See more
#52 ·
Not quite done yet. I got the receiver almost finished now. I still lack a center support and I have to heat treat the pin holes and finish up the rear block.Yesterday I welded in the rails and mounted the trigger guard and fitted the mag well so it wont be long now.

#56 ·
Alright a few missing parts but I have them all except for the center support. Its headspaced ready to pin put in the rest of the parts then off to the range to see if my Franken pistol will run.

Attachments

#58 ·
I sat around and looked at it for about 2 hrs and when I couldnt stand it any longer I jumped in the truck and headed for the range .Got half way there and remembered I forgot to put the firing pin and extracter back in the bolt so turned around and headed home .Got the bolt back together and headed back to the range. got out and loaded it up when I noticed I forgot to put the barrel pin back in after headspaceing. Damn ,well I wasnt going home again so I chambered a round and said a prayer and pulled the trigger...BANG...I looked in the hole where the barrel pin goesw and all loked well so I shot a few more rounds. After about 10 rounds I looked again and the barrel had moved forward about 1/32". Well enough I though.So Ill reheadspace it tommorrow and pin it this time then disassemble sand blast and paint it and make a handguard out of something.At least I know she works.Still have to figure out a way to mount a red dot.

#61 ·
Yeah without a booster.I brought along a U.S. made one the one with the holes on the top like DPH arms sells just in case. 3/4" from gas port to end of barrel.

#62 ·
:headspin: This thing is more fun to shoot than I imagined :hatprop: :hatprop: :headspin: Those 75 round drums dont last near ass long as a person would think.God what fun I can hardly wait till I can shoot it at night to see the fireballs

Attachments

#64 ·
HC you gotta get you one of these.I cant hardly wait till muskrat season comes. Them furry little headed fuckups wont stand a chance.LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.