Confirmed my PSL was shipped from MGS on Friday
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed my PSL was shipped from MGS on Friday

Feedback Score

Default Confirmed my PSL was shipped from MGS on Friday

I just confirmed that my PSL kit was shipped on friday from military gun supply. I cant wait to get it in my hands, anybody else here get there PSL kit in yet. Im dying to see what the condition of the kit is and if all the parts are there or not. Id hate to have to go hunting for missing parts for this thing since they are so rare. But if you cant buy it build it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by levin91e
    I just confirmed that my PSL kit was shipped on friday from military gun supply. I cant wait to get it in my hands, anybody else here get there PSL kit in yet. Im dying to see what the condition of the kit is and if all the parts are there or not. Id hate to have to go hunting for missing parts for this thing since they are so rare. But if you cant buy it build it.
    Mine still had the arsenal paper in the bore... looks dam good. Came with everything I needed and even some I didn't.

PSL kit with questions....
    ...I'm not tense! Just terribly, terribly alert.

Throbbing Member scheistermeister's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

they have those in stock? if so how much?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Well thats depressing! I paid for my group buy kit twoweeks ago and they have not even charged my card yet. I'm afraid MGS will run out before honoring the Weaponeer group buy.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock
    Well thats depressing! I paid for my group buy kit twoweeks ago and they have not even charged my card yet. I'm afraid MGS will run out before honoring the Weaponeer group buy.
    How close are they to completing that GB?? I was watching that from the get-go, but the savings wasn't enough to quell my impatience. I haven't heard anything like they were going to run short, so as long as the buy happens in the next cppl weeks you should be good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scheistermeister
    they have those in stock? if so how much?
    The kits are $450, but they come with 4 mags and a pouch, wich retails for $100 over at Centerfire... so I guess the kit breaks down to $350. I figured I'd have bought the extra mags eventually anyway. The kit came with a sling, 4mags and pouch, cleaning rod and a little brown pouch that had some misc stuff (cleaning kit, oil bottle, etc) The kit was pretty much new from what I could see.

The way kits are pricing these days, I didn't think it was all that bad of a deal for a large bore AK varient. Now I just gotta wait for MGS to get some recievers back in for $150 so I don't have to give any more money to CFS. Reciever + Kit... I'll have a Romy PSL for about $500 built.

I'm really quite surprised there hasn't been more buzz about these.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SA58
    How close are they to completing that GB?? I was watching that from the get-go, but the savings wasn't enough to quell my impatience. I haven't heard anything like they were going to run short, so as long as the buy happens in the next cppl weeks you should be good.
    The buy ended a few weeks ago. I paid up a couple weeks ago and have heard nothing. A real test of patience to save $10.00 & a bayonet! But thats how the buys seem to go lately. I wish I'd just ordered one like you. If I don't hear something soon, I might just do that.

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well, I would say if everybody hasn't paid up by the end of the month (payday) then the ppl who haven't paid up have no excuse other than they just haven't got the money, and oh well.. time to move on. They're well over their minimum anyway, aren't they?

Either way, can't imagine you'd have to wait much longer.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SA58
    Well, I would say if everybody hasn't paid up by the end of the month (payday) then the ppl who haven't paid up have no excuse other than they just haven't got the money, and oh well.. time to move on. They're well over their minimum anyway, aren't they?

Either way, can't imagine you'd have to wait much longer.
    I faxed credit card info immediately. We were told credit card orders would ship out sooner. that was two weeks ago?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

...on the other hand, they COULD be running out as I type this. Probably won't see anymore in ever again either. Yep. I heard somewhere they're down to just one kit! Your missin the boat, man! Heard that since they can't find anybody to buy it they're just going to throw it away for scrap, too... such a shame... tsk tsk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.