Which Pistol Grip?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Pistol Grip?

Feedback Score

Default Which Pistol Grip?

Im planning out my Romy build and I wonder is there any different between the saw grip and the us made standard looking ones.

I like the look of the standard ones (and the colors), but are the saws that much more comfortable? I plan to shoot it more than watch it .

Thanks,

Jesse

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The saw might be more comfortable, especially if you have big hands.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, because I am the baddest motherfu$@er in the goddamn valley.

Feedback Score

Whatever is more comfortable just remeber your parts count..........
    762X39 Side Folder

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I like the ergo grips myself. *shrug* the saw grips are nice too. I have both and I would recommend the ergo or the saw, the standards are ok but the newer styles are much more comfortable for me. Twissted
    Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War - Plato
    Oh Yes, There Will Be Blood! - Saw 2

Feedback Score

Those ergos look great! They dont have that tacticool look of the saw. Is there pros/cons between the rigid and soft grip?

Yes I have big hands, and am watching the part count.

Thanks,

Jesse

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

what ergo grip did you find? the SAMCO version or the pebble stone type? one will have a textured grip all the way around, and the SAMCO will have textured area only on the finger grooves, I personally have rigid grips on all of my rifles currently, I just ordered the SAMCO version of the ergo grip and am not sure if it is soft or rigid yet. will let you know in a couple days when it gets here. the hard ergo grip that I have on my FALs are nice but some areas on it start to dig into my hands after shooting it for a while and makes it kinda uncomfortable. it really is a personal choice. Twissted

Feedback Score

I have big hands and the saw fit's real nice, like it a lot more than the standard size, I have them for my romy's. Europeans must have small hands. I think it makes the rifle look better to, I am also going to order a K-VAR stock set which is 1.5 inches longer and check that out, long arms also.

Feedback Score

These are the ones that I found http://www.ergogrips.net/store.html

I guess they are made by Falcon industries.

If you all say the saw fits nice I wont disregard it, I would rather not get hand cramps while shooting

This is a little off-topic: Should I by my kit, de-mil it, THEN buy my parts to make it compliant? in the case Im missing a small peice from the kit? Just wondering your opinions.

Thanks,

Jesse

Self-Proclaimed Armorer bloodsport2885's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ever tried a yugo grip? you gun into parts count problems, but I think theyre worth the trouble.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I just received my AK ergo grip in the mail, FIRST SAMCO, it is really great and I think you should consider one of these I now own one of each of the common US made ak grips and this one is so far my favorite, if there was a sponsor selling these I would refer you there but since I have not seen one then check out http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Grips.html it shows both the saw and the ergo I mentioned to you, again the final choice is yours. and about the kit before compliance parts usually kits are pretty well complete atleast as far as what you would want to use in them anyway. check into copes they have the kits with the G2 FCG for 125.00 + tax and shipping, if you haven't bought your kit yet then you cannot lose on this deal, I mean 3 of your compliance parts are the FCG and the G2 is a great set. G2 usually costs about $40 so the kit is only costing you $85! then the grip would leave you with only 2 more parts to be compliant, and one is a given since the receiver is US made. then just pick up one of copes US made slant attachments and you are fully compliant. I would recommend either gathering all of the US parts before starting or buying them all together because once you start building you probably won't want to stop and wait for the big brown truck to show up and drop off all of your parts before you can complete. Twissted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.