Yugo M95 range report

Thread: Yugo M95 range report

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Default Yugo M95 range report

I took the M95 to the range today for its maiden voyage. I have to say this is the ultimate AK. I loaded the first mag to give it a function check and fired the first round, it didn't cycle the bolt. So I loaded up another round and watched the action for another round. the carrier didn't move, then I realized the gas ststenm was turned off. after turning it on It ran 30 rounds rapid fire as smooth as a whistle.
    The gun has almost no recoil, the action is smooth as glass and it is easy to keep on target to pump in the lead.
    I sighted it in at 50 yards, all I had were some 50 foot pistol targets and the bulls eye was a little small, that and the sun reflecting off the rear sight leaf gave my tired eyes a workout getting it on target. I used Wolf 60 grain fmj ammo. The target is off a sand bag of 20 rounds rapid fire. the results were very good. This is a great plinker. I could keep a 1 gal plastic jug bouncing at 100 yards. the lack of recoil makes recovery fast and you can lay out some serious lead with this thing. This will be a much used gun, unlike my other ak rifles.
    NDS did a most excellent job with the receivers, Thanks NDS!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Outstanding

That's too funny about the gas being turned off. Sounds exactly like something I would have done. I'll know right off what to do when mine doesn't cycle the bolt

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

More I see the 95s the more I want one or two or three. Looks great!!!

Feedback Score

i want!

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

that is a very nice looking build, glad to hear it is going well.
    OK OK I have to ask,, what is next to it??? looks like a spade grip to me.. 1919 maby?? I see what looks to be some kind of leg comming out from under it???

I know a LOT of guys are building the M95 now I hope that are all getting the positive results you are.

great job!!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Pirate is on his way to Knob Creek, but his latest toy is a 1919 with spade grips from TNW...he's also perfecting a bench top mount for the 1919....the man is amazing!

www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29657

www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29658
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
    Benjamin Franklin

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.