New gadget for my pistol

Thread: New gadget for my pistol

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Default New gadget for my pistol

While tinkering in the shop yesterday I thought about a gizzy that would facilitate a quicker mag change and came up with this. It onl stands out from the TG about a 1/4";
    Last edited by rbthntr64; 01-24-2008 at 01:53 PM.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score

i've seen those things on the blackjack buffers website, they look nice. how exactly do they work? do you press it down and out toward the magazine or does it pull up toward the trigger guard? i've thought about getting one myself.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

You know I never thought about those for a pistol - good idea! I bought a couple of them a few years ago when Red Star was the only place to get them, but they came with pop rivets (!!!) which I adamantly refuse to use on a rifle.

Liberty, yes, they are a "quick release"... they let you push the magazine release "single-handed" by pushing down/forward on them. If you magazine well is not "tight", the magazine will drop free, allowing you to rack up a new mag.

The idea is while your free hand is reaching for the new mag, your fingers on the pistol grip hand reaches forward at the same time, supposedly letting you reload much faster.

However, I saw that Youtube quick-magazine change vid and must say that with enough practice/drilling, you can reload fast enough without it! I'm nowhere near that good vs. that soldier in the vid, unfortunately!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

The one from blackjack is abedextrious, and sticks out about 1/2" on both sides.
    I wanted on a little more low profile so I came up with this one. I also was trying to get it even with the triggerguard, but got my measurements off a little.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

but got my measurements off a little
    Bend it J/K

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.