Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: belt feed ak-47

Feedback Score

I was going to sell 80% receivers for semi autos and post sample machine guns. Actually it is an 80% part that will make the gun fire. It consists of a ball of sting along with some nylon sleeves that you cut to length and then heat with a lighter to stop the ends of the string from fraying. I was about to send in a sample to the ATF for approval as an 80% when just the other day I dropped a load in my pants when I went to the store and saw 100% completed kits of what I was going to sell and believe it or not they were available in Wallymart. Actually all stores carry them in the shoe department. I guess somebody beat me to the production of them. I can't figure out how they are selling them to the public without Brady checks. I grabbed a whole bunch of them and they had them in all sorts of finishes, ie: black, white, flaurescent and crazily enough with Dora and Diego and Elmo pictures on them but what the heck. I threw them up on the counter with a weazily look on my face and dropped my concealed carry permit down for ID to purchase and the clerk just looked at me like I was crazy. Anybody else run into these type of fire control parts before?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

it's NOT a gun Gunter it's scrap metal !! and we dont need em knowing too much about this or they will say that steel tubing is a receiver. think about it! it's JUST tube . it becomes a receiver once you cut your hole for the fire control parts.
    I understand what you mean, but to be more on the safe side why not take the two tubes and do most of the cuts and sell them as two pieces of cut tubing, the buyer has to weld them together to make it into a reciever. Just a thought.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i cant weld thats why and lots of ppl dont have the $$ for a welder.. i dont anymore
    If any punk kid ever comes up to you asking for your `Gang Sign` Tap your chest twice then your forehead once. After doing that only upon a threat do you draw your glock and show him what you meant.

WOLVERINES!

Feedback Score

I am a professional welder Send me your receivers in Canada and i will weld them for you..or you can sponsor me to immigrate to the US and i can weld them all for you there I work cheap...pay me in AK's

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

pay me cash and your a us citizen
    If any punk kid ever comes up to you asking for your `Gang Sign` Tap your chest twice then your forehead once. After doing that only upon a threat do you draw your glock and show him what you meant.

WOLVERINES!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

MkCanuk, just come over, hell all the Mexicans are.

As for welding (which I have one but can't work it to well), just clamp everything up the way it needs to be and go to your local garage or muffler shop, they can weld and usually don't charge to much.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Doubletapme has got me beat on using assort parts from various different guns to make a build. I see CETME, AK, MG-3, and FN parts in his belt-fed AK.

Did I miss any other different gun parts?

People who think outside the box tend to have an un-limited view of things.

My congratulations to everyone who has made the belt-fed AKs. You are viewing life from the mountain top.

Feedback Score

Coils: Sure OK I will wait til my sister moves in with her Husband in Michigan once she's approved. Then i will come in for a visit and never leave But from what i hear i should move to a different State due to the Michigan Gun Laws. Maybe Montana?

I have never seen a Muffler Shop having good welds...those clowns just gob it on DQ Style. Make them run several test beads on your scrap tubing first so they can pratice and set their machine up properly if they know how Jeez just thinking of that wants me to come in for a visit to help out the builders

This is simply a cool concept. One i can only envy until i move in

5.45/5.56: Building one of these on 5.56 or 5.45 would be a bit more expensive? The Belt Feed Covers available for 5.56 would be expensive. M249 Top Covers and Feed Trays i would think are the most common and possibly available for a build? But at least 5.56 links would be plentiful and cheap. If no feed covers where available the more experienced builders could use the PKM/Negev type feed lever built into the side of the receiver to bump the next round into the feeding slot. Modification to the Bolt Carrier rear would be all that is required to bump the feed lever after the 1st round was stripped and chambered. The IMI Negev has this feed lever mod and its receiver is welded too, the feed lever cover is welded on the LHS of the receiver. Look for it right under the feed tray.

Edited to add: Forgot about the LH Ejection so the LH Bump system would be difficult But you can still do it...just do a RH Bump feed lever like the Negev but this way its more authentic(?) as the Russian's use RH Feed on the PKM
    Last edited by MkCanuck9r; 01-26-2008 at 05:46 PM.

Feedback Score

Doubletapme has got me beat on using assort parts from various different guns to make a build. I see CETME, AK, MG-3, and FN parts in his belt-fed AK.

Did I miss any other different gun parts?
    You only missed the AR15 buttstock, rear sight, and Bren barrel.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

cntrailrider +sharpsshooter

I am ordering the things I need this week.
    Please check me on this:
    Romy kit (have)
    mg 1 feed tray assembly (robertrtg)
    Links and drum ???? what links are the ones cntrailrider is using?
    Stock (have)
    1.5"x1.5" tubes .120 thick How long??
    pistol grip cetme (have)
    Help me out guys the money has to go...

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak 47 belt fed

ak 47 belt feed conversion

ak 47 feeding schedule
ak belt feed conversion

belt fed ak

belt fed ak 47

belt fed ak 47 conversion

belt fed ak47

convert your ak to belt feed

rpd push feed
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.