Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Thread: belt feed ak-47

SHARPSSHOOTER5090 SHARPSSHOOTER5090's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

qbrewer

How you coming on yours? We haven't heard anything from you for quite a while.

SS

Feedback Score

Sweet !!!-very innovative

Feedback Score

i love it i wish i could get one for x-mas

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'm almost done rounding parts up. I found a 1 piece receiver channel or shell for sale, it's .125 thick 4130 steel. Has anyone had any experience with one? I might have a 308 Parker-Hale (Mauser) target barrel reprofiled like a m72 RPK depending on a friends health or just go with the m72 barrel I have. I have the TC and FT, still need a single wound m60 spring and a buttstock. PK maybe?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bump back alive. I'm taking a stab at this project. Will post pics when/if it is done. lol.
    'It's the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. '
    'It's the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. '
    'It's the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. '
    'It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the Protester to burn the flag. '

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I would love to try one, but I have too many gun projects going as it is. Good luck with your project. Can't wait to see your progress.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks. I bought all the parts and then some when I was deployed this past year. Started it last week. Then this week I started wrapping up other projects that I had started and never 100% finished. Today I got side tracked on setting up a recurve bow- even though I won't need it for 10 months lol. Going back to see if I can finish all my old projects and make past builds work better. I even have a 7.62x25 barrel being made to match my 9mm Uzi barrel. Started with a Uzi trunnion and now I am headed down that path too. WTH I have too many projects also....lol.
    'It's the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. '
    'It's the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. '
    'It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the Protester to burn the flag. '

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Definitely sounds like you have a few irons in the fire!!!! I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

Feedback Score

Just got back from deployment myself. I'll have to dust off mine and see if it still works.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I envy you. I keep looking at the mock up I have sitting on my far bench and have to really resist playing with it.

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak 47 belt fed

ak 47 belt feed conversion

ak 47 feeding schedule
ak belt feed conversion

belt fed ak

belt fed ak 47

belt fed ak 47 conversion

belt fed ak47

convert your ak to belt feed

rpd push feed
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.