Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: belt feed ak-47

SHARPSSHOOTER5090 SHARPSSHOOTER5090's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default belt feed ak-47

I just recentlly finished a beltfeed ak-47 base fire arm with a scratch built receiver, a MG-3 top cover/belt feed mechanism, FAL fcg, scratch built stock, grip frame & grips and forearm, k98 rear sight and m60 return spring. You can see photos of it on PHOTOBUCKET, search for 300 WSM FAL or SHARPSSHOOTER5090.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That looks mean Sharpsshooter.Gonna have to post a vid that bad boy runnin.
    I'll never give my monkey a loaded gun...again!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Very interesting concept. and a real eye catcher. Perhaps those spare parts I have sitting around can be turned into something usefull. Hmmm?
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

PM sent
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score

Details on reciever specs please

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Guess it ejects on the left side? Any problems with ejecting and the drum?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

OH HECK YEAH!!! more pics and details, I will put everything on the back burner to build this....If my wife lets me.........

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

that does look sharp!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

That is Bad A$$!
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

SHARPSSHOOTER5090 SHARPSSHOOTER5090's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The barrel, trunion, bolt, and bolt carrier are ak-47. The receiver is scratch built form 1 1/2' by 2' retangular steel tubing. The bolt carrier has a piece welded on the back of it for a m_60 return spring to connect to. The weld piece aslo has a slot machined into the bottom for an extended FAL hammer to swing into to stike a spring retun extended ak firing pin. On top of the welded piece is mounted a roller that rided in the feed cam slot of aMG-3 top cover/feed mechanism. The gas tube is made out of a 12 ga barrel section and a larger gas piston is silver soldered to the originial ak gas piston to give the bolt carrier extra push to operate the beltfeed. The belt is MG3 which holds the 7.62x39 cartridge not as tight as a RPD belt. The gas relief holes in the gas tube are drilled at the end of the gas piston stroke to make the system a long stroke piston, again to give the bolt carrier extra push to operate the feed mechanim. It ejects down low to the left and the ejected cartridges just miss the SAW-249 50 round cloth cartridge bag. Rear sight is K98. There is a front barrel extension fitte to the ak barrel to keep the pressure up longer inorder to aid in operating the feed mechanim. The butt stock, pistol grip assy and the forearm are scratch built. The fcg is FAL. Flash hider is L1A1. The gas port is drilled out to .187 dia. The bi-pod is import RPK style. The feed tray is alto scratch built.

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak 47 belt feed conversion

ak belt feed conversion
belt fed ak 47
belt fed ak 47 conversion

convert your ak to belt feed

rpd push feed
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.