Gunco Forums banner

yugo done.

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  sasha 
#1 ·
finished my yugo.did a little clean up on the wood.used sedona red and golden oak to finish the hand guards.lookin a little teak colored..can't be perfect tho.had a little problem on the ejecting aspect with this one but got it to flip em about 20 feet now.refiled the ejector a little sharper so it grabs great ..any how here it is..putting the original yugo grip back on.anyone want to trade me an original black yugo grip for this saw grip??..

See less See more
#7 ·
Pumping out the kits! Another great build. Want to come over to my shop? If you run out of things to do I can put you to work on mine ;)

#10 ·
lol 4th, I did fix the deck..bought a new house.that deck belongs to my mountain cabin.someone is goin to replace it soon enough.just traded all my nfa firearms for the new house.here is the back yard of the new one.built in 1937

#14 ·
Dinged.

:nanabang:
lol 4th, I did fix the deck..bought a new house.that deck belongs to my mountain cabin.someone is goin to replace it soon enough.just traded all my nfa firearms for the new house.here is the back yard of the new one.built in 1937

Now your a damned flatlander. No more moonshine. No more mountain music. Damn. Next your gonna be wearing a suit and being in the 9 to 5 traffic. Oh God my heart goes out to you.
What the hell are you doing there. Is that one of those Japanese Sumochie trees or something. Good God. :nanabang:

#13 ·
here ya be bigmegina..again,thanx ever so much. oops,no mag..will redo with a mag..my bad..

#15 ·
no suit,no way,no how.as for the tree,haven't got a frikin clue as to what it is.I call it a poodle tree.some kinda fung swaying thing I guess.I have a full length basement for the moonshine and music tho.the ol' lady changed jobs is why I am here,the biatch.she's outa my will now.am lookin for a new recipient..LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.