Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: A few AK Builds

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

My favorite purchase:
    Hungarian PKM found it on arf
    Sports an armadynamics rail and aimpoint H1 now
    If there is any doubt, then there is no doubt.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm drooling all over the keyboard. Nice!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Doc, you've got some gorgeous rifles.

I see you've got some of Stan's. I've not heard from him lately, have you?
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    Doc, you've got some gorgeous rifles.

I see you've got some of Stan's. I've not heard from him lately, have you?
    I talked to him a few months back Winn. Still busy..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Nice rifles I Soooooooooooooooo Jealous!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score

Damn! Damn! That's all I can say. Don't know how I ever missed this thread. Awesome stuff Doc! Like everyone else I'm drooling all over my keyboard. I need to show this thread to the wife when she says I have too many guns! LOL
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    Damn! Damn! That's all I can say. Don't know how I ever missed this thread. Awesome stuff Doc! Like everyone else I'm drooling all over my keyboard. I need to show this thread to the wife when she says I have too many guns! LOL
    Ken Ken Ken.. For the last time. "Oh Honey, you have got to be kidding. That old gun. My God it has dust on it it has been here so long. No I am done buying. I love you.."
    Doc, super nice.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Tim -- Last time I was in your neck of the woods I visited a buddy and his wife let me into the shop to wait on him. There was a brand new M4 leaning on the workbench and she said, "how much was THAT?"
    Without missing a beat I said, "You can get them anywhere for $50, used to be you could trade a chicken for one."

She nodded her head and said "Yea, I think I heard about that".

He still owes me.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    Tim -- Last time I was in your neck of the woods I visited a buddy and his wife let me into the shop to wait on him. There was a brand new M4 leaning on the workbench and she said, "how much was THAT?"
    Without missing a beat I said, "You can get them anywhere for $50, used to be you could trade a chicken for one."

She nodded her head and said "Yea, I think I heard about that".

He still owes me.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Help a brother out, awesome!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Ken Ken Ken.. For the last time. "Oh Honey, you have got to be kidding. That old gun. My God it has dust on it it has been here so long. No I am done buying. I love you.."
    Doc, super nice.
    Yeah, that line worked for lots of years, but it doesn't fly anymore around here anymore! I shouldn't have taught her anything about guns. She does reconize them now.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Search tags for this page

anyone use kvar rpk barrel on m72 build

m92
maadi misr

pkm buttstock

rpk

saiga 12 conversion

stock pkm rpk
tula akm picture
yugo ak milled
yugo m72

yugo m92

yugo rpk

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.