Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: For my next trick.........

Feedback Score

That is very cool. Looks a lot like those AK subguns that the Russians were using for their hostage rescue teams for a while... Cant remember what they were called, but they looked like a mix of an HK and an AK. That is one of the coolest builds I have seen yet. Wish I had money for some HK parts, I would build a clone. However the three Form 1 M92s I'm working on have emptied my wallet...and if my other half has anything to say about it maybe for good. ;(
    Infantryman
    Two Combat Tours
    Criminal Justice Major.
    15 years of shooting under the belt
    Collection of both modern and antique handguns and rifles
    STILL A YOUNG MAN WITH LOTS OF TIME

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dvanncvann View Post
    I dont know what to call this one. Its sort of an MP5 clone in 7.62x25. Barrel is from a ppsh41, bolt and carrier is ak74, flat is ak, gas tube and semi left hand safety parts are Galil, sights and fore end are HK, mag well and mags are PPS43. Its a blowback design using a cocking system like an HK MP5 on a form 1. Stock is from Ace. This is one FUN gun to shoot! It just dont know who its baby daddy is.
    Maybe a name like ppshka-5

Looks good. I wonder how one would look with a 16" barrel.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

Use what Sniper said for the name LOL , Just put made in USA after it lol...Doc

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks for bringing this thread back up. I am trying to figure out his forward HK style cocking lever.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.