muttman

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
flat, piston-me
stock set- buttstock, p-grip akpartskit.com. forgrip midwayusa.com
barrel- kvar
the rest is from leftover dinner.
the reciver was my first try at sand blasting, what a better way to spray on finish. I used dupli 500 deg. sation on the metal and krylon fusion on the stock to collor match. I had to mod the akm gas block to get close to the predrilled barrel gas hole, and remove 1/4" from the gas tube to get it to fit the GB and FS. I have a bird cage hidder on the way to get the look I would like. muttman

#4 ·
finished my 5.56

what do you all think.
muttman
Looks good, although I'd find a storage place a little more butch.

:rofl:

Good job! Home brews are the best brews IMO :thumbup1:

#7 ·
Looks good, although I'd find a storage place a little more butch.

:rofl:

Good job! Home brews are the best brews IMO :thumbup1:
HC,
I did not pick the collor I just put it on the walls. I tryed the navel jelley after sand blasting the reciver like you tryed on your web page. the only thing I waould change would be the time ref for how long to keep the navel jelly on there. I had got side tracked with the wife and the hot tub and did not get back to clean it till the next day :fear:. what I found was the reciver had a nice light grey hue to it and only one rust spot that was removed with more jelly. as best an I can tell it gave a light phos. job. thanks for posting that idea. muttman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.