Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The AK-41 a gas operated 7.62x25

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I couldn't resist adding this photo to the post. If a pistol with 71 rounds ain't enough, you need the bayonet backup! The squirrels around here are tough and you never know when they will gang up on you!

The L1A1 flash hider makes it real easy to mount the bayonet. I bought five of them for real cheap on GunBroker. I drilled out the back end, pressed a sleeve in and tapped it for the LH14 x1 thread. I like the look better than an ak flash hidder or a Novenski style flash hidder.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

that looks real nice, and a great idea. i guess i'll need to go ahead and buy more 7.62x25 before this catch's wind.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

THe best buy I have found is at AIMsurplus.com. A 1229 round spam can of romanian ammo for $129. It was $119 per can last month so it has started to climb. If you order two cans they give you a can opener to wrench them open.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SW44 View Post
    THe best buy I have found is at AIMsurplus.com. A 1229 round spam can of romanian ammo for $129. It was $119 per can last month so it has started to climb. If you order two cans they give you a can opener to wrench them open.
    Century was $100.95 for 1260 rounds to the door last month for FFL01's and 03's.

Mark

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Nice build.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Video? ;o)
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Sorry, no video. The pistol has very little kick due to the weight and caliber. I am definitely not going to cook marshmallows in front of this thing with a fireball. Just a sweet little rock and rolling while the rounds zing down range.

Feedback Score

I want one!

Feedback Score

If the bayonet was welded on would that make it a legal 16" build for a rifle?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

That is a unique idea. I know flash hiders, dummy silencers and pipe are ok to extend the barrel. If the slots in a 6" flash hider become bigger and bigger until it is a spike bayonet (so to speak), is it ok? I think the barrel is measured by inserting a rod down the barrel until it rests against the bolt face. I think wherever they could mark it for measurement when they pull it out would constitute the "end" of the barrel.

I'll put my two cents on "No, welding on bayonets doesn't extend the barrel."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.