I finally have it "done". I originally posted this build in the conversions to other calibers section when I first got it working. The original link with many build photos is:
I have made another receiver to correct many flaws of my first attempt. After test firing the new receiver as a screw build, I parkarized the parts, riveted them together and parkerized again. I also used a solution from Caswell plating as a post parkerizing "blackening solution". It came out real black and corrected a few sins I had with the parkerizing on the barrel.
I called it a AK-41 because it is mostly an AK-47 with the barrel and mags of a PPSH-41. The magwell originated from Lichtenburg Research and Design. The pistol takes the 71 round drum and the 31 round stick mag.
I have the gun running so good I made a stronger hammer spring that I will add to the post when I get the time.
I hope you like it! I am glad to respond to all questions and advance the craft.