Gunco Forums banner

Finally, My Bullpup

15K views 140 replies 49 participants last post by  sniper69 
#1 ·
It has only been 9 months in the works :)

I will post on what has been done later. I got to eat dinner

See less See more
#8 ·
To quote Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force... "That is friggin' awesome!"

I would assume you will be posting some closeup pics a little later? Nudge, Nudge Wink, Wink

#13 ·
My compliment wasn't even as good as I could have given. I should have said "That's F'ing awesome!" It really is and I know what it takes to make parts and sit and think on things to overcome a creators block.

I'm building something right now that is gun related and I got a good chunk of the baseline done yesterday. Now I have to do the detail work.

It's really great work!

#14 ·
I must say that your bullpup is awesome. I cant believe how well it turned out. It looks like a factory production piece.

I would like to see it with the top handguard removed.

You did an excellent job fabricating the custom wood parts on this build. Very impressive.

Did you ever stop and figgure out how many hours you have into this one?

Thanks,
Fargo

#20 ·
Nice!

I would love to see some pics of the internals. Glad to see you got it done.

I'm really impressed with the stock - that's a good idea.

Very very nice. I'd like to put some pics of it up on my website - PM me if you get a chance.

#23 ·
Thanks SangRun Hunter !!

Sweet! I feel like some academy award winner! :notworthy .

As I was jumping up and down, the wife came over and saw your dog (avatar) And said "forget the guns, that is A Gorgeous dog, what kind of dog is it?

#25 ·
Rhino_66 said:
To quote Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force... "That is friggin' awesome!"
Rhino, I can't believe someone else watches that show :lol: !!

Pantera that's a great looking weapon!!! I really like the wood cheekpiece buttstock and foregrips!!!!! You certainly have an eye for designing!!!!

#26 ·
Pantera said:
Thanks SangRun Hunter !!

Sweet! I feel like some academy award winner! :notworthy .

As I was jumping up and down, the wife came over and saw your dog (avatar) And said "forget the guns, that is A Gorgeous dog, what kind of dog is it?
She was a Korean Jindo dog...... I would imagine she is mostly bones and hair now..... :eek: She had to be put down about 18 months ago.

Thanks though, she was a pretty dog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.