Gunco Forums banner

Finally, My Bullpup

15K views 140 replies 49 participants last post by  sniper69 
#1 ·
It has only been 9 months in the works :)

I will post on what has been done later. I got to eat dinner

See less See more
#33 ·
Damn! Now I have to obsess over another type of build! As soon as I see some more detailed pics I may have to start building my own bullpup. That is one of the sweetest pieces I have seen. You have reason to be proud of that one.

#35 ·
#41 ·
Ouch! That's a lot of stain!

You know looking at that Vepr again, it seems the charging handle rides in a groove in-between the upper & lower handguards. If that is so, then you could put some aluminum square tubing or 90-degree tubing on both upper & lower handguards, and use the space as the channel.

Not sure where that would put you for the rear end of the charging handle WRT where it will touch the piston or carrier. You'd want it up higher and so you'd probably be able to do something by machining a keyseat into the RSB. Or just use the side of a file & lots of patience. OTOH you may be able to position the bar offset to the handle by using an elbow or something to attach it.

#42 ·
Well I got the pics of the internals, and they came out really bad. Can't make out anything. :mad:
I miss my ols professional camera that had a macro lense, these point and shoot camera's bite :grumble:
Sorry.
I will see if one of my friends have a digital or whatever they are that will do better.
If you guys want I can try to make up a better schematic than that 2nd grade job I have posted, Maybe I can graduate to a 4th grade one :lol:

#44 ·
Pantera your build looks awesome! Glad to get to see it (in other words thanks for sharing :D ).

#45 ·
Thanks guy's for all the compliments!
It means alot!

I just wanted to mention that I am in the process of going with another internet server and it might be a few days before I am back.
I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to computers.
I tried hooking up with Netzerp last night and it was'nt doing the things it was supposed to.
So right know I am back with my old server, and that runs out in 2 days :eek:
So if you don't see me post for a bit, don't think I fell off the face of the earth :).

#48 ·
Pantera, YOU DA MAN!
You did a jam up job, you should be proud!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.