7.62x25 builds

Thread: 7.62x25 builds

Feedback Score

Default 7.62x25 builds

Hey guys, I know there has been a number of 7.62x25 builds now, some blowback and some gas operated. I was wondering if anyone has chronographed the rounds from their builds. I never chonographed my blowback build, but if I purchase a chrony to replace the one I sold I'll do it. I'm just wondering if guys are getting more velocity from the gas operated guns. Since many guys added some weight to their bolts on blowback guns I wonder if there is any difference at all. Just wondering, I have another 7.62x25 barrel I cut to romy specs from a 1919 .308 barrel and if the velocity difference is great enough, I'll build a gas operated gun. I love my blowback gun though, took me a while to get the drums and mags running perfect, sure is fun dumping 70 rnds without a hitch.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

ive just never got around to doing the dedicated AK for these..

i want to, but man theres just too many builds happening at the same time.

be sure to post what you do for me bro!
    Watching "detractors" devote so much time, effort & resources to get ZERO results = Life on the Net.

Knowing that it would change nothing on the net if they did succeed... PRICELESS.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acmech View Post
    Hey guys, I know there has been a number of 7.62x25 builds now, some blowback and some gas operated. I was wondering if anyone has chronographed the rounds from their builds. I never chonographed my blowback build, but if I purchase a chrony to replace the one I sold I'll do it. I'm just wondering if guys are getting more velocity from the gas operated guns. Since many guys added some weight to their bolts on blowback guns I wonder if there is any difference at all. Just wondering, I have another 7.62x25 barrel I cut to romy specs from a 1919 .308 barrel and if the velocity difference is great enough, I'll build a gas operated gun. I love my blowback gun though, took me a while to get the drums and mags running perfect, sure is fun dumping 70 rnds without a hitch.

hey acmech post a tutorial on how you built your x25 blowback AK!
    I would like to do the same build and need some instruction.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.