Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1st build Romy G & NDS-3, with targets

Feedback Score

Default 1st build Romy G & NDS-3, with targets

Removing my posts. So long !
    Last edited by Cragar; 02-08-2010 at 04:28 AM. Reason: removing posts

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That's not bad for open sights and only resting on a bag. Plus you have to figure in the ammo, it's good but not great. The temperature could play a roll too, try it again on a warmer day, you might have been a little tense because of the temperature and you won't get a good feel for the trigger.

You also have to remember these aren't tack drivers, they only need to hit a man sized target.
    Something else to try if your range allows it, set some 4" clay birds on the back stop, a smaller target makes you pay more attention to what your doing.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cragar; 02-08-2010 at 04:34 AM. Reason: shortening

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

your rifle shoots exactly what it was designed for M.O.M= minute of man.nice looking build.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hi Crager,

That is perfect accuracy in AK terms. I figure that if you can hit a torso sized target 10 out of 10 at 200 meters; you are good to go.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up Excellent Build.

Very good shooting. Hell I dont even set up a target. I just shoot for the dirt berm. You done good.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

nice looking build! I'm hoping mine turns out just as nice.

Feedback Score

Thanks flintoid.
    Last edited by Cragar; 02-08-2010 at 04:29 AM. Reason: because I want to

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hi Crager,

That is perfect accuracy in AK terms. I figure that if you can hit a torso sized target 10 out of 10 at 200 meters; you are good to go.

HMMMMM the groups dont really tell much about the inhareted accuracy of the gun.

a lot of those shots would have missed a man a 200 meters.

If I shot that group with a scope on one of my guns id shit can it. i have no idea what I could do open sited at 100 yards. Im pretty sure I could beat it with my 100 year old worn out M94 Win 30-30 lever actoin however

most of the stuff I have had with a decent barrel will do 3" or much better with Scope, trigger work, and good ammo, several will do a under 1" group with a factory barrel.

Im not a great open sight shooter but I thing that group is pretty bad some of them are complety off the paper.

I dont expect much from wolf but some of those rounds are off the paper and by about 10"off center in several directions a 12" group is not great by any stetch.

Firing every 10 seconds of a bag with open sights and a a 20 round group with a non crisp triger really tells little about the accuracy of the weapon and more about the shoters ability in the cold with gloves on shoting in a fairly rapid pace.

Ive seen a AK shoot 20 rounds like that in warm weather with optics and they were all in a 6" circle.

get a optic on it work the trigger and try some good ammo that will tell you what the gun is capiable of and then the differance is what the shooter is causing.

Id bet that gun would put 20 rounds in a 6" ring easy with optics and ammo and Id expect better.

The build is very nice it nicer looking than any of my authentic style builds and you should be very proud of it

Feedback Score

ammo has a ton to do with it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.