Gunco Forums banner

8mm mauser PSL/AK

10K views 52 replies 16 participants last post by  Sprat 
#1 ·
Heres one I been working on. Romy psl w/ yugo 8mm mauser bbl, Bulgy AK 74 buttstock, modified mg13 mag.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That's awesome MtDew!!!! Have you taken her out yet?? How you like the MG13 mag? Best thing I ever did on my M76. Looks and feels right in/on there. Good job brother.

#4 ·
Thanks! That handguard is one of my homemade jobs that I've been making for some years now out of some Russion cabinet grade 1/2" plywood scraps I picked up where I used to work. I'm about out of scraps so I need to go beg some more.I take them and gorrilla glue and clamp. I have run 15 rounds thru it, surplus stuff to function test. All is well so far. Just picked up 120 rounds to wring it out and sight in. I'll post results.

#8 ·
Nice!!! How long is the barrel?

#17 ·
I think I want to get an M76 bolt so I can quit worring about the reducer ring in the boltface. Its only tack welded in and a peice of it came off today, altho it continued to function. I put about 50 rounds of yugo surplus thru it today. Very good accuracy.

#28 ·
digi, no blueprints exept in my head. The mauser bbl was turned down to psl dimensions. The mag was modded to use ak release. Trial and error fitting. I ordered the m76 bolt and carrier 2 days ago and when it comes in we will go to the range for a funtion check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.