Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WEIGER CLONE 223

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ILL POST SOME PICS OF IT WITH THE RAILS ON IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. THE OPTIC IS TWO HIGH IM GOING TO ORDER A LOWER SET OF RINGS .

ITS 6 DEGREES OUT SO IM WATING FOR TIME TO RUN THE GUN THROIGH ITS PACES AN THEN BE WARM ENOUGH TO APPLY A SPRAY ON FINISH. I ALSO PLAN ON SLAPPING ON A BIG SCOPE TO GET A TRUE ACCURACY TEST COMPARED TO MY OTHER TARGET TYPE BUILDS.

PM IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR TRADE THOSE GALIL MAGS I COULD USE A FEW MORE

YEA $1000 EACH SOUNDS FAIR LOL. I BOUGHT A 5 PACK FOR AROUND $50 THE DAY OF THE SANDY HOOK SHOOTING I SHOULD HAVE GOT 15 MAGS. IM LOOKING FOR THE 13 ROUNDERS AS WELL THEY WORK BETTER FOR BENCH SHOOTING,

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HERE IS SOME PICS THE BAYO IS THERE FOR MOCK UP I STILL CANT FIND THE SITE THAT HAD THE LUGS ONLY WITH NO GB . IT WAS IN THE MISC AREA OF A SITE MIGHT HAVE BEEN ROYAL TIGER AN THERE SOLD OUT AN GONE THEY WERE LIKE $10

I DONT REALLY PLAN ON HAVING A BAYO BUT THERE AREA COUPLE INTERESTING BIPODS THAT USE THE BAYOMOUNT, I MIGHT JUST MAKE A CUSTOM BAYOMOUNT WITH A PIECE OF RAIL BEHIND IT AS WELL WITH THESE FORE GRIPS THERE IS NO PROVISION TO ATTACH A BIPOD MAYBE A CLAMP ON BAYO MOUNT IS DOABLE. I DONT WANT A LOT OF JUNK ON THE GUN .IT LOOKS LIKE I COULD MAKE A CLAMP ON SET UP TO HO AROUND THE BOTTOM PART OF THE FSB/GB EASY ENOUGH .

I COULD JUST CUT THE TOP OFF A OLD GB AN USE JUST THE LUG SECTTION AN A BUSHING AN BE DONE WITH IT . OR I COULD WELD A LUG TO THE EXISTING GB.
    ITS NOT A REALL ISSUE. BUT IF IT WAS REALLY EASY AN CHEAP ID LIKE A LUG OR RAIL THERE.

NOTE THERE IS A RAIL ON TOP OF THE BERYL STULE RAIL BEHIND THE OPTIC. IT COMES OFF AN LIKELY WILL UNLESS I INSTALL A LIGHT.

IM THINKING IF I CASN GET THE OPTIC HIGHT LOWER AN JSUT RIGHT I COULD INSTALL A FRONT POST SITE THAT WAS TALLER AN EXTENDED THROUGH THE TOP OF THE RSB AN A RAIL MOUNT PEEP OR NOTCH SITE AN HAVE IT ALL COWITNESS WITH THE RED DOT. iD LIKE TO GET THE OPTIC DOWN AS LOW AS POSSSABLE EVEN IF I NEED TO MILL AWAY SOME OF THE FRONT PART AF THE RAIL. IF I CAN GET IT LOW ENOUGH THEN MY IDEA OF HAVING A POST EXTENDING THROUGHT HE TOP OF THE RSB WOULD WORK . IT MIGHT LOOK A LITTEL FUNNY THE OTHER OPTION IS LEAVE THE OPTIK HIGH ENOUGH AN HAVE A WAY TO SEE UNDER THE MOUNT, ID RATHER HAVE A COWITNESS SET UP IF POSSABLE WITH A SOLID CHECK REST FOR BOTH.

ANY WAY A COUPLE POORLY SHOT PICS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That looks good. I like it.

I'll take a look at my mag situation, and let you know. I think I have one or two of the steel Galil mags I don't use.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Big, Could u use a psl bayo mount? U need it I send it, free. Postage paid by yours truly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Big, Could u use a psl bayo mount? U need it I send it, free. Postage paid by yours truly.
    YEA THATS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR . I CAN ALWAYS SLEAVE IT .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

PM sent.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

PM RECIVED AN REPLIED TO THANKS .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Glad to see another Wieger build! One of my favorite home builds.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Its in the mail. Let me know when you get it.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yall need to quit building these cool rifles. My wish list is way too long as it is!
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.