Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Romy G AMD

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

talking about crap looking builds prompted me to share the update. Certainly much less bubba looking now
    I like the way you had it before, not saying it looks bad now, but it looked like it came off the battlefield with the wood, you know a veteran.
    Looks are a personal taste, if the owner likes it, then it's done right
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

It still looks good Jim. I'm with Coils though, in that I liked Version 1.0 better. It's all about what makes YOU happy though, so as long as it does that, then it's spot on.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I like both. Now you should build another to look like the first incarnation.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    I like both. Now you should build another to look like the first incarnation.
    Believe me Im jonsing to do that! Im going to my friends range tomorrow, they have a 200 yard range...I wanna see if I can hit a silhouette with the irons.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Well I got to try her out at the 200yard range. I missed A LOT more than I hit at that range but having no reason to lie to you guys, here is my make shift target.

The 3 furthest away from the little X inside the 2nd circle were my best ones with the AK. That little guy about a half inch from dead bullseye was with my friends Bushmaster . Theres quite a few more holes on the cardboard nowhere near center but damn that made my day! I also have to say having not fired many ARs that the Tapco trigger group in the AK made the stock Bushmaster feel like a damn wheelgun trigger!

Just goes to show that you guys are collectively excellent instructors when it comes to AK building

Now a crazy question for those of you who still check this thread when I post in it.

I was looking at 5 round magazines with the intent of practicing more refined shots using something to better rest the gun on and I cant believe the prices on them! I have 2 Tapco 20round mags I bought for like $10 a piece and I was thinking about trimming one of them down instead of paying $25+ for a 5 rounder. If I was to cut the magazine/spring down, do you have any advice on how to securely reattach the floorplate? I dont mind if it looks crude and was considering attaching a piece to the floor plate that bends around to the body of the mag then attaching it with rivets or machine screws. Im just looking to shorten a magazine for resting purposes. I did some searching and obviously a steel magazine would leave me more options but I refuse to cut one of them up at this point in time. Thanks in advance!
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.