Thread: Romanian, Hungarian, and Yugoslavian AKs Oh My!

Feedback Score

Default Romanian, Hungarian, and Yugoslavian AKs Oh My!

I hope you enjoy more of my completed AK projects.

Romanian Guard AK-47.jpgHungarian and Romanian.jpgYugo M92 Pistol.jpg

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lions & Tigers & Bears,,,OH MY !!!

Nice,,

I'm down to 1 AK platform now sense I discovered the VZ58,,I'm Hooked,,a way better gun and more simple than a AK platform if you can believe that,,love um!! Shoot better and lighter too ! I do wish I'd grabed a 65 though when they were $250 ish off the shelf,,Oh Well,, hindsight ????

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

nice collection

now everyone on the internet knows what you own and BATF also know, best to keep a low profile on the pic's

that is my advice, but heck what do I know
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Having worked in the Gov't..... Oh, they can keep tabs on everything you do regardless how extreme or trivial. Some agencies are just more efficient than others and others are just out right inept. Something as simple being apart of this web forum for example could well, you get the point. They're more after the ones that have something to hide. Do you have anything worth hiding? I certainly don't. Thanks for the advice and you do have a point.

Feedback Score

Nice!
    Glad not everyone listens to the "now the gov. knows what you have" crowd.
    No offense, but you've got to be living in a hole somewhere if you think the gov. doesn't already know what you got, when you got it and how much you paid for it. Unless you bought all the guns you don't have from Bubba's trunk.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Great work, thanks for the photos.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    Nice!
    Glad not everyone listens to the "now the gov. knows what you have" crowd.
    No offense, but you've got to be living in a hole somewhere if you think the gov. doesn't already know what you got, when you got it and how much you paid for it. Unless you bought all the guns you don't have from Bubba's trunk.
    greyman son, learn to be a greyman
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Nice work. Thanks for posting.

TWA, I keep hearing all the wonderfull stuff about the VZ58, and it drives me crazy. LOL. I would love to have a couple, but the dedicated mag is what keeps turning me off. I wish they utilized AK mags, so I wouldn't have to "mag up" again. Oh well. Too many guns, so little time or money. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.