Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saiga .223 bullpup why the hell not

ado
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post
    Looks good man nice job! And as the others said curious to see better pics.
    thank you, i just posted a few pictures. ill have to add the specs and maybe a step by step. this kit would cost a third of the one on the market and has a much much better trigger linkage.

ado
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Hi Ado,

Love BullPups....Have done a number of them myself over the years.

Yours is perhaps the most unique that I have ever seen. Very innovative! Not my taste, but I still appreciate the work and the skills and the thought that went into it. Just need to know, how long does it take to change batteries?????

All kidding aside, that is a really nice job. You have a one-of-a-kind! And that is hard to say these days.

Looking forward to more pics...

Regards,
    thanks bud, although i cant take the credit for the design there is a kit on the market that i got the idea from, theirs had a few things that i didnt care for and frankly i didnt want to pay 350 bucks for a kit that i would have had to mod. ha ha the batteries would take some time to change but i really don't think ill have to because the flash light will probably give out before the batteries do. (super cheap light). i was shooting for it to stand out so im pretty happy with the way it turned out, next comes the ar mag-well.

cheers

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

the triger housing and grip i found on ebay for $16 bucks its for a paintball gun solid piece of aluminum
    Now that's cool, I was going to ask what that was from, it looked familiar but I couldn't tell what it was from.

Other then the red I like the design, simple but looks very durable.
    Your main weakest link is the trigger linkage, as long as you got that figured out it should hold up well even in harsh conditions.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

ado,, I'm not sure if you have a rod or plate type trigger linkage? The one I had , had a rod. What I did was to use a larger diameter rod(stainless tig rod),sling swivel posts to act as guides for the rod, and that tightened up the trigger assy. really well. I also used aluminum model airplane clevis on both ends to use as adjusters further tightening things up inside. Just hold the holes for the clevis cross pins to a real tight tolerance to avoid slop there and don't forget the clevis lock nuts.

That seemed to solve,, all ,,,the problems I've found with the sloppy bull pup triggers. Hope that helps out if you need to do more work on yours.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

A very practical AK!

Feedback Score

A bullpup in .223 cal is the way to procede in today's market and crazed, uncertain world.

VD in AZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.