started collecting parts a month ago since I had an ohio ornance akm receiver sitting here with no kit so I decided I would get'r'done.
so far I am finished milling for the underfolder parts and have it all assembled and waiting for a set of rivets to secure the rear trunion to the receiver.
I was amazed at how easy it was to do the milling for the underfolder since I used a step bit to cut out the big cross hole.
any ways I am now waiting on a romainian parts kit which should be here this week sometime and I will have my first underfolder ready to shoot!
here are some pics of what I did so far.