Thread: A big thanks to you all!

Feedback Score

Default A big thanks to you all!

I worked a long time on this AMD 65, lurking and soaking up all the great Info here! Thanks to everyone who posted questions I was too embarassed to ask and all of you who gave great answers!

http://www.picyard.com/main/showphoto.php?photo=3129
    I tried to post the photo...guess I gotta learn.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looks good Noobee. But don't be afraid to ask questions. Nobody has asked dumber questions than me. They didn't even laugh at me when I put the hammer in upside down on my first build.

Enjoy that new weapon!!!!!

BTW: I always had the best luck copying the pics form Picyard and then pasting them here.

Nice looking weapon. Here ya go:
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
    I Like 1911's.

388ci Bored & Stroked SB 75_stingray's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats noobee, good job!:woo:
    Always consider potential Allies. Never dismiss that they may be the enemy until proven otherwise. Be careful how you hold both; You could turn one into the other. (63DH8)

There will always be a large group of people that will be preyed upon, consumed by predators just like in a school of fish.
    Some fish don't venture out into the deep water, others do so only when they've developed big teeth, but most just swim along looking at how blue the water is.
    (GN Member)
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE!
    Member#1499

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

yes great work,, a big congrats!!!
    again allways feel free to ask any build questions. I have said this before and it is still true. you new members and new builders ARE the life bolld of a page like this. so WELCOME !! hope to see you post more.. please tell us about your first time out to fire it ..

deactive ~ and in trouble Randy's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
    They didn't even laugh at me when I put the hammer in upside down on my first build.

Who didn't laugh??

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Smile

Congrats on your first build!! I will soon be trying my first on the same project. I can't beleive the amount of info that is available here. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUNCO!!!!

Feedback Score

Thank you Preacher for posting the pic for me...I think I have become addicted to building these things! I think you might call it the Elegant simplicity of the design. Now I just gotta figure out how to sneak more parts kits past the wife!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by noobee
    Thank you Preacher for posting the pic for me...I think I have become addicted to building these things! I think you might call it the Elegant simplicity of the design. Now I just gotta figure out how to sneak more parts kits past the wife!
    someone needs to document the stages of an AK addict and post it in a PDF format so new guys can print it out and give it to the wife/sig other so she knows what to expect.

missing money, parts in the oven, oven mits used for protection from hammers...

the list is quite offensive to SOME females sense of whats correct. ( )

Way to go NooBee!!! Theres nothing like finishing the first built.. looks great!
    only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemed to it.

Feedback Score

I think I like the look on the wife's face as more things show up in the garage...She was out there trying to figure out what the 12 ton press from Harbor freight was and how it got there...I made her a deal that if she didn't poke through the gun cabinet and garage I wouldn't look in her clothes closet and jewelry box

I gotta admit that she was very complimentry on the AMD when it was done!

Feedback Score

Great job on your build!!!
    I think I've came pretty close to topping the wife thing when I placed a new parts kit covered in cosmoline in the sink along with a set of brand new china that she bought at some kind of bake sale. I didn't get any for a month ......And I'm still doing the damn dishes!
    I thought the dishes were the plates that I baked the parts on.
    OOh well, Take it to the range. Huh?
    -Shadow-

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.