I built the burner over the weekened. Total cost for all parts minus propane and regulator was 30$. I used a 4' 3/4 black pipe threaded on both ends. (Picked up at the local hardware store) I drilled 1/8 holes half an inch apart for the length of the pipe, save for 4 inches on each end for clamping. The gas train was made from a 3/8 to 1/4 brass adaptor, flare on the 3/8 side (To adapt to the regulator hose) threaded into a 1/4 brass ball valve. on the valve outlet there is a 1/4 to 1/8 brass adaptor. I drilled the 3/4 pipe cap big enough to fit the threads for the 1/8 end of the adaptor. I then screwed a 1/8 brass cap onto the threads locking the 3/4 cap in place. I drilled the 1/8 cap with a #55 hole. (all fittings were ordered from McMaster)Then I drilled 6 1/4 holes into the pipe cap for air mixing. Seems to work good, but i need to take it apart and try to remove the burrs inside the pipe from drilling the holes. I think that is why the flame height varies.