Thread: Walter Birdsong and Black-T?

jrs
    Feedback Score

Default Walter Birdsong and Black-T?

Anyone have any knowledge of the Black-T finishes? Good? Bad?

I found a thread over on 'thehighroad.org' from back in 2005.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

I live in a eskimoe village of 200 great hunting & fishing
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

you will not find a better coating than walters black T or green or tan I have his address if you need it but will be gone for a few days its 160 for handguns 210 plus shipping back to you for rifles its the best bar none even the inside of the barrel is coated the coating is so fine but it takes 6 months to get your gun back but wort it Kim

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by pale horse View Post
    you will not find a better coating than walters black T or green or tan I have his address if you need it but will be gone for a few days its 160 for handguns 210 plus shipping back to you for rifles its the best bar none even the inside of the barrel is coated the coating is so fine but it takes 6 months to get your gun back but wort it Kim
    Thanks for the info, Kim. I found his phone # and address already. And if what was written back in 2005/6 is still the same, he's doing mostly gov contracts and fits in individuals as possible. Some guys said months and some said weeks.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.